MAHADISCOM Question Paper With Answer Key 2019
(1) Choose the word or phrase which best completes the sentence.
Everybody ……. a ticket should stand in line.
(A) who have not purchased
(B) who has not bring
(C) who has not purchased
(D) who has not
Ans:- (C) who has not purchased
(2) The sentence is broken up into four parts sequentially. Choose the part that has an error.
(A) This report
(B) is the best
(D) the pair
Ans:- (B) is the best
(3) 1 – [1 + 1 (1 – 1 + 1) + 1] + 1 =……
Ans:- (D) -1
(4) Choose the option which is farthest in meaning to the word: grip
Ans:- (A) Release
(5) Fill in the blank with the right option that follows accepted syntactical constructions.
At the eighth floor of the building ………….. is my office
(A) to the right of the neon light
(B) where the neon light is to the right of it
(C) right of the neon light
(D) to the neon light’s right
Ans:- (A) to the right of the neon light
(6) Fill in the blank with the right article.
On our trip to Mauritius, we crossed ……….. Arabian Sea.
(D) none of the above
Ans:- (A) the
(7) Fill in the blank with the right option that follows accepted syntactical constructions. Ram began studying Hindi not only because of its popularity but also ……..
(A) to use in correspondence
(B) because of its use in correspondence
(C) to make use of it in correspondence
(D) because correspondence needs it
Ans:- (B) because of its use in correspondence
(8) 9.75 + 2.5 + 3.25 – (9.25 – 5.50 – 4.75) = ……
Ans:- (D) 16.5
(9) The centre of percussion is
(A) the centre of gravity
(B) Place on bat or racket where it may be struck without causing rection at point of support.
(C) Metacenter of body
(D) None of these
Ans:- (B) Place on bat or racket where it may be struck without causing rection at point of support.
(10) Program counter contains address of the
(A) Next programs to be fetched
(B) Previous programs to be fetched
(C) Previous information to be fetched
(D) Next information to be fetched
Ans:- (D) Next information to be fetched
(11) The Fourier series expansion of an even periods function contains
(A) only sine terms
(B) only cosine terms
(C) cosine terms and constant
(D) sine terms and constant
Ans:- (B) only cosine terms
(12) Which keyword should be used to declare static variables?
Ans:- (A) static
(13) In oxy-acetylene gas welding, brass valve are used in oxygen cylinder because
(A) Brass is heavy
(B) Brass is easily available
(C) Brass does not corrode easily
(D) Brass takes heat of oxygen
Ans:- (C) Brass does not corrode easily
(14) An air gap is usually inserted in magnetic circuits so as to
(A) Increase in inductance
(B) Prevent saturation
(C) Increase in mmf
(D) Increase in flux
Ans:- (B) Prevent saturation
(15) With increase in temperature the internal energy of a substance
(C) Remains unchanged
(D) May increase or decrease; depends on the substance
Ans:- (A) Increase
(16) Due to which of the following reason cork is good insulator:
(A) It is porous
(B) It’s density is low
(C) It can be powdered
(D) Heat capacity is high
Ans:- (A) It is porous
(17) Which function cannot be overloaded in C++ program?
(A) Virtual function
(B) Member function
(C) Static function
(D) All can be overloaded
Ans:- (C) Static function
(18) Which one of the following type of test is not related to pile foundation design?
(A) Pull out test
(B) Cyclic loading
(C) Integrity test
(D) Plate load test
Ans:- (D) Plate load test
(19) Constructor is executed when ………………..
(A) an object is created
(B) an object is used
(C) a class is declared
(D) an object goes out of scope.
Ans:- (A) an object is created
(20) The eigen values of matrix A are 1,2,-3, then the eigen values of square of matrix A will be
(A) 1, 2, -3
(B) 1, 4,9
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 2, 3,6
Ans:- (B) 1, 4,9
Usefull Information About Maharashtra’s District
- Mumbai City
- Mumbai sub- urban