1. Who started Sanskrit Education Centre called Tatva prakasika Ashram at Calicut?
B) Brahmananda Swami
C) V.T. Bhatathripadu
D) K.P. Karuppan
2. Who founded Yokakhema Sabha?
A) Chattampi Swamikal
B) Dr. Palpu
C) Pokkayil Yohannan
D) V.T. Bhatathiripad
3. Who started the literary organization called vidya poshini?
B) C. Krishnan
C) T.K. Madhavan
D) Sahodaran Ayyappan
4. The Temple Entry proclamation of Sri Chithirathirunal Balaramavarma declared on:
A) November 1, 1936
B) October 1, 1936
C) November 1, 1932
D) January 1, 1636
Ans:- Update soon
5. Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi’s Sidhashram is situated at:
6. Who founded Sadhujana Paripulana Sangham?
A) Ayyan kali
B) K.P. Karuppan
C) Sahodaran Ayyappan
D) C. Krishnan
7. Black cotton soil is known as:
8. The outermost range of the Himalaya is known as:
B) Satpura Range
C) Shiwalik Range
D) None of these
9. The lower layer of the atmosphere is known as:
10. Which amendment act added a new fundamental duty under article 51 (A) of the constitution which provides that it shall be the duty of every Indian citizen to provide education to their children upto the age of fourteen years?
11. The Human Rights Commissions at the centre and states are facing serious setbacks because_________.
i. They function as recommendatory and advisory bodies
ii. They can submit reports only annually.
iii. There is no authority to execute their orders,
iv. The existing governmental system ignores their recommendations.
A) (i), (iii) and (iv)
B) (i), (ii), and (iii)
C) (i), (iv) and (ii)
D) (ii), (iii) and (iv)
12. Which one of the following powers of the Rajya Sabha is provided in the Constitution of India?
A) To decide whether a bill is a money bill
B) To initiate a money bill
C) To reject or amend a money bill
D) To delay a money bill for a period not exceeding fourteen days.
13. The institution of Ombudsman was first created in _____________.
14. Lokayukta submits its report to_______.
A) Chief Minister
D) Chief Justice
15. The constitution guarantees protection of the rights of the minorities in India through which articles ?
A) 29 and 30
B) 350 and 351
C) 28 and 29
D) 15 and 16
16. Which government appointed P.V. Rajamannar Committee to examine the tension area in centre – state relations?
D) Tamil Nadu
17. The last session of the existing Lok Sabha after a new Lok Sabha has been elected is known as_____
A) Joint sitting
B) Lame Duck
D) Sine die
18. Financial Emergency can be continued for__________.
A) 2 months
B) 6 months
C) One year
19. Right to Information is most effective and innovative tool in Indian administration because:
(i) It accepts people’s rights and privileges to know.
(ii) It makes political system accountable and transparent.
(iii) It makes people aware of public and decision making.
(iv) It makes administrative more innovative
A) (i), (iii) and (iv)
B) (i),(ii) and (iv)
C) (i), (ii) and (iii)
D) (ii), (iii) and (iv)
20. Choose the antonym of the italicized word from the sentence:
After months of drought the farmers began to despair that they would lose everything.
21. Choose a suitable interpretation for the idiom ‘to blaze a trail’
A) To set fire
B) To blow one’s trumpet
C) To be annoying
D) To initial work
22. Jessie waited with__________breathfor news of her success.
23. Find the appropriate reported speech for the following:
“Keep quiet” said the mother to the child.
The mother asked the child___________.
A) For keeping quiet
B) To keep quiet
C) Should keep quiet
D) That it should have kept quiet
24. The universe _________continuously ever since the beginning of time and the galaxies_______ away from one another at great speed.
A) Has expanded, moved
B) Expanded, has been moving
C) Had been expanding, had moved
D) Has been expanding, have been moving
25. Give a one word substitute for:
A person who does not believe in God.
26. It is obvious from the leader’s mumbling that he does not have a flair_________public speaking.
27. Correct the statement:
Each of the were given a pen.
A) Each of the boys are given a pen
B) Each of the boys was given a pen.
C) Each of the boys given a pen
D) Each of the boys were given pens.
28. Choose the which is spelt correctly?
29. Change the voice:
Did the terrify the children
A) Was the blast terrified by the children?
B) Was the children terrified by the blast?
C) Were the children terrifying by the blast?
D) Were the children terrified by the blast?
30. Which among the following is not feature of Balika Samridhi Yojana?
A) To improve enrolment and retention of girl children.
B) To raise the age at marriage of girls.
C) To give reservation to girl children
D) To assist the girl to undertake income generation activities.
31. Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) was launched first in:
D) Tamil Nadu
32. Indian bussness plan for creating and augmenting basic rural infrastructure:
A) Make in India
B) Bharat Nirman
C) Start up India
33. The micro finance scheme for women SHG:
B) Ayal Koottam
C) Indira Rozgar Yojana
D) Mahila Samridhi Yojana
34. Anganwadi provides food. Pre-school education and primary health care to children under the age of:
A) 4 years
B) 5 years
C) 6 years
D) 7 years
35. Which of the following is not a government organization?
36. A registered applicant under NREGP is eligible for unemployment allowance if he is not employed within:
A) One month
B) 7 days
C) 10 days
D) 15 days
37. The self-employment venture to assist less educated and poor unemployed youth:
A) Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana
C) Jawahar Graam samridhi Yojana
D) Jawahar Rozgar Yojana
38. ‘Kudumbasree’ was samridhi Yojana
A) Dr. T.M Thomas Isac
B) Paloli Muhammed Kutty
C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D) V.S. Achuthanandan
39. ‘Empowering the poor’ is the motto of:
40. Minimum number of bits essential to store any 2 digit decimal is equal to_________.
41. USB stands for_________.
A) Universal Serial Bus
B) Universal Synchronous Bus
C) Unified Serial Bus
D) Ultra Speed Bus
42. The type of test used in computing to check whether or not the user is a human:
D) Black Box Testing
43. Which among the following is the fastest memory component in a computer?
A) Hard disk
C) Cache Memories.
44. Which among the following is not an Open Source Software?
C) R programming
45. What is E-mail Spoofing?
A) E-mail that appears to have been originated from one source when it was actually sent from another source.
B) Sending E-mail to thousands and thousands of users.
C) Repeatedly sending an identical E-mail message to a Particular address.
D) Sending threatening E-mails.
46. International Computer Security Day:
A) December, 2nd
B) December, 23rd
C) November, 30th
D) July, 18th
47. Which section of IT Act deals with Cyber Terrorism?
A) 66 F
B) 67 B
C) 67 A
D) 56 F
48. Which is the national nodal agency for responding to computer security incidents as and when they occur?
49. Which protocol is used for secure communication over internet?