MPSC Departmental examination for officers in the administrative branch of the Maharashtra education service, Class-I and Class-II, Etc. Under the directorate of education, 2018 Paper 4
ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL PROCEDURE A ND FINANCIAL RULES
N.B. – (1) Answer any five questions.
(2) All questions carry equal marks.
(3) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(4) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together. If sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(5) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- Write short notes on (Any four):-
(1) Abstract bill
(2) Permanent Advance
(3) Cash book
(4) Recurring expenditure and Non-recurring expenditure.
- Write in detail about ‘Public Account Committee’.
- Explain the procedure regarding preparation of annual budget of office.
- Write in detail about:-
(a) Canons of financial propriety
(b) Interest bearing Advances Sanctioned by Government.
- Explain the procedure for procurement of office supplies articles required by office.
- (a) Write detailed notes on (Any two):-
(1) Appropriation Account
(2) Contingency fund and Consolidated fund of State
(3) Account of dead-stock.
(b) Distinguish between Earnest Money Deposit and Security Deposit.