MPSC Correctional Administration and Physically Handicapped Wing Officers Of Social Welfare Department 2017 Question paper One
BOMBAY CIVIL SERVICES RULES, ETC.
(1) Solve any five questions. (2) Marks for each question are indicated in the margin
(3) Indiscriminate copying from the books should be avoided
(4) Quote authority in support of your answer.
(5) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his / her own), signature, address or any indication of his I her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he I she will be penalized.
(6) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub questions of a question together. If sub question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub question shall be overlooked.
(7) Answers are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- Write Short Notes (any four):-
(a) Joining Time
(b) Half Pay Leave
(c) Suspension of Lien
(d) Special Pay
- Describe in short the various types of pension sanctioned to Government Servants and his family members?
- (a) Which procedure is adopted while recording the date of birth of a Government Servant?
(b) Write short about Leave Travel Concession.
- Please state in brief:-
(a) What are the provisions in the rules regarding taking part in politics and election by a Government Servant.
(b) Explain the provisions in the rules in submission of statement of assets and liabilities by Government Servant.
- (a) What is the Subsistence Allowance ? Can leave be granted during suspension? What types of compulsory deductions and optional deductions are made from the Subsistence Allowance?
(b) What precautions should be taken before the Subsistence. Allowance paid to suspended employees?
- (a) Describe the provisions in the rules regarding at the time of promotions to the higher post carrying higher responsibility.
(b) State how the pay of Government Servant is regulated at the time of reversion to lower post as a result of punishment.