Common errors relating to articles and Prepositions (Correct the underlined error) – Set 3
Common errors are very common in different entrance and competitive exams. So here we have a section on this here we will give example of various ‘common errors’ which we normally do. Pretties it every day so that your misconceptions get clear.
1) I prefer tea _than_ coffee.
Ans: – to
2) The snake was killed ___ by____ a stick.
3) He is known __by___ me.
4) __A_____ Pen is mightier than the sword.
5) Give me ___an_____ one rupee coin.
6) ___An_____ European is a native of Europe.
7) The dog jumped ___on_____ the log.
8) ___A____ M.A is qualified than a B.A.
9) Be careful while going __beside__the road.
10) He is standing __on____ the roadside.