Railway Question Paper
Railway RRB Previous Year Question Papers PDF, Sample Papers
Railway recruitment has great opportunities in which one can make career by giving competitive exams which are held by Railway Recruitment Board each year. These exams are competitive and requires dedicated candidates which can crack these exams. Thousands of the post are nowadays every year recruited for various types of jobs and candidates getting benefits of such competitive exams. So, RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) and RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) are providing thousands of job opportunities to the thousands of candidates.
Every year Railway Recruitment Board releases various exam for the purpose of large number of post in Railway department. A huge number of applicants apply for the exam. The type of examination level is national, which is conducted once a year and selection of candidate depends on the result of exam and interview of candidate. There are various career opportunities for youth of India to make career in railway field and earn a highest salary. Most of the candidates are very keen to know about the details of the exam, we are providing all the details on our website.
Mechanical Department: _____________________
- Chief Loco Inspector 1: Click Here
- JE(C&W): Click Here
- Chief Instructor: Click Here
- Safety Counsellor (C&W): Click Here
- Safety Counsellor (Loco): Click Here
- Chief Loco Inspector 2: Click Here
- Chief Loco Inspector 3: Click Here
- Loco Inspector: Click Here
- JE(C&W) 2 : Click Here
- Chief Instructor 2 : Click Here
- Safety Counsellor (C&W) 2: Click Here
- Safety Counsellor (Loco) 2: Click Here
- Chief Loco Inspector 4: Click Here
- Chief Loco Inspector 5: Click Here
- Loco Inspector 2: Click Here
Electrical Department : ___________________
- JE Electrical 1: Click Here
- JE Electrical 2: Click Here
- JE Electrical 3: Click Here
- JE E AC: Click Here
- Tech, III, AC 1: Click Here
- Tech, III, AC 2: Click Here
- Tech, III, TLF 1: Click Here
- Tech, III, TLF 2: Click Here
- Skilled Artisan, ELF: Click Here
- Tech, III, ELF: Click Here
Engineering Department: ____________________
- JE, II, P.Way 1: Click Here
- JE, II, P.Way 2: Click Here
- Store Chaser (Ex. Cadre post): Click Here
- Ballast Train Checker (Ex.Cadre post): Click Here
- Sr. Supervisor, P.Way: Click Here
Personnel & General Department: _______________________________
- Sr. Clerk 1: Click Here
- Sr. Clerk 2: Click Here
- Sr. Clerk 3: Click Here
- Staff & Welfare Inspector 1: Click Here
- Staff & Welfare Inspector 2: Click Here
- Staff & Welfare Inspector 3: Click Here
- Staff & Welfare Inspector – Personnel – Stream-I: Click Here
- Office Clerk (Non-Engg.Stream) 1: Click Here
- Office Clerk (Engg. Stream): Click Here
- Office Clerk (Non-Engg.Stream) 2: Click Here
- Jr. Stenographer 1: Click Here
- Jr. Stenographer 2: Click Here
- Jr. Stenographer 3: Click Here
- Jr. Stenographer 4: Click Here
- Jr. Stenographer 5: Click Here
Medical Department: _____________________
- Dresser: Click Here
Signal & Telecommunication: __________________________
- Safety Counsellor (S&T): Click Here
- JE, Signal 1: Click Here
- JE, Signal 2: Click Here
- JE, Tele 1: Click Here
- JE, Tele 2: Click Here
- JE, II, Tele: Click Here
Operating Department: __________________________________
- SM (Tfc. App.): Click Here
- SM, Sec. Controller against Tfc. App. Quota: Click Here
- ASM 1: Click Here
- ASM 2: Click Here
- ASM 3: Click Here
- ASM 4: Click Here
- Goods Guard 1: Click Here
- Goods Guard 2: Click Here
- Goods Guard 3: Click Here
- Section Controller 1: Click Here
- Section Controller 2: Click Here
- Section Controller 3: Click Here
- Section Controller 4: Click Here
- Safety Counsellor 1: Click Here
- Safety Counsellor 2: Click Here
Commercial Department: ____________________________________
- Comml. Apprentice: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsS5ZrxxM2ggFDstTRODHRjBBNYG8MuY/view?usp=sharing
- ECRC, Gr.II 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16KK6MM4csJDObO84McHNRizLAsDd1Kdc/view?usp=sharing
- ECRC, Gr.II 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuyxfV-46ue-ObovpUWNKeKcb_CP0OsC/view?usp=sharing
- Ticket Examiner 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nAINiskXFmH7bColhHnaloXkHDV_uD-/view?usp=sharing
- Ticket Examiner 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Ja_1t4MBGYTM-SkSCmujCL8-1p_g9vF/view?usp=sharing
- Ticket Examiner 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wWtMsIvXcGf1_bPPNnq-cJeubTKiIC7/view?usp=sharing
- Ticket Examiner 4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A14cmsNJ7eDwoMQDFDV0A0ve5HQowa0e/view?usp=sharing
- Commercial Assistant: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aWVwNpb5vByrI8d5yvPmJRYInBlFQ9I/view?usp=sharing
- Commercial Assistant 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zMxb9RNLslu8TA4SZSv-oNERiyPZ_f3-/view?usp=sharing
How to Download RRB Railway Previous Year Question Papers
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Previous year question papers are given below in PDF format with the answer key. Just click on the “Click Here” button given below in front of the Paper name written. The Railway RRB Previous year paper PDF will be downloaded in your Device.
Which exams are conducted by Railway examination board?
Railway examination board conducts various exams such as: Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories (RRB NTPC), Railway Recruitment Board Group D, Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer (RRB JE), Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector (RPF SI), Railway Recruitment Board Assistance Loco Pilot, Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical Recruitment (RRB PR), Railway Protection Force Constable exam (RPF CE), Depot Material Superintendent and technicians etc. like this various exams held each year to recruit the desire candidate.
Who can apply for the railway examination?
To apply for the post of railway examination, the maximum age of applicant should be 33 years. The candidate age must be between 18 and 33 ages. For the application, candidates must have desired qualification.
1) To apply for the post of RRB Group D, the candidate should be 10 pass and sufficient ITI knowledge.
2) For the post of RRB NTPC Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories, the candidate’s educational qualification is 12th and graduate is required. If candidate is 12th pass, the age criteria would be 18 to 30 years, but if candidate is having any graduation degree then age relaxation is given up to 33 years.
3) For application RRB JE (Recruitment Board Junior Engineer) exam, an applying candidate should have passed any three year diploma like electronics or mechanical or civil or automobile or production engineer diploma from a well-recognized university, should have sufficient computer knowledge or have done any course of computer. The age limit for application is between 18 and 33 years.
4) To apply for the post of RRB ALP (Railway Recruitment Board Assistance Loco Pilot), a candidate must have passed class 10 and have knowledge of IT knowledge. The age should be between 18 and 28 years.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Exams:
The candidates who are fulfilling above criteria can apply for the exam. The exam application is in online mode. All the candidates have to fill online exam form, for filling the online application the candidates have to pay the fees either in online or offline mode. Candidates which are in general category have to pay RS. 500 whereas candidates which are in economically Backward class have to pay Rs. 250 as per standard rules given by Railway Recruitment Board.
Candidates have to follow the following procedure to complete the application form:
1) First visit the official website of RRB and click on the application form.
2) Mention the basic details in form such as name of the candidate, name of mother, Aadhaar card number, email id, mobile number, date of birth, age, education, name of the city.
3) After filling the basic details, click on the column of post for which you are filling the form, mention the details very carefully. Select the language of the exam in which you’re comfortably.
4) Upload the documents which are asked in examination form such as Aadhaar card, pan card, educational certificate, photo of the candidate.
5) Upload all the documents and upload the signature of candidate.
6) Pay the fees in online or offline mode. After submitting the fees check all the details that you have been added and submit the form.
7) After form submission, take printout of exam form.
8) Check the website regularly to know about the date of examination.
Process to download admit card:
1) Before the examination held, the admit card release at least 15 days before.
2) Visit the official website of RRB to download the admit card.
3) To download the admit card candidate have to login with details which are given in exam form.
4) Once you login with details download the admit card and take a print out of admit card.
5) On the admit card printout, candidates will stick a photograph same as given in exam form.
6) Admit card will contain the details like address of the examination hall.
Pattern of examination:
1) The date of examination displays on the website before the one month of the exam.
2) After display of exam date, candidates have to download admit card as per given in instructions above.
3) The candidates which are appearing for the exam will reach the examination hall before one hour with all the required documents.
4) Candidates have to keep the photograph, Aadhaar card Xerox and pen to verify and complete documentation process.
5) The exam conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) manner.
6) The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes in the first stage and 120 minutes in the second stage. The time can vary as for which post you’re applying.
7) For Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)- group D, CBT is conducted for 90 minutes.
8) RRB NTPC Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories has 90 minutes CBT test and 120 minutes for PWBD candidates.
9) RRB ALP (Railway Recruitment Board Assistance Loco Pilot) has a CBT exam duration is 1 hour for first stage and for the second stage it is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
10) RRB JE (Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer) post examination time duration is 90 minutes for stage 1 and 120 minutes for second stage.
11) CBT (Computer Based Test) has the MCQ pattern with four options.
Criteria for selection:
1) The Railway Recruitment Board Exams are conducted in online mode that is CBT (Computer Based Test). After attempting the online exams results get declared within a particular time.
2) After declaration of result to check out the result, candidates required to login with their password.
3) If candidate’s result is passed or above the merit, then candidates are qualified for the next round or second stage of selection.
4) The candidates who are qualified in first stage required to verify the documents in online or if possible offline mode.
5) After completing the second stage, a physical efficiency test or skill test is conducted.
6) After skill test if a candidate’s name is on the merit board they will be called for personal interview.
7) If personal interview get good remarks, then the qualified candidate will receive offer letter or joining letter.
8) The qualified candidate who has received the joining letter can join their respective job on given date.
Books for the preparation of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Examination.
- Mathematics exam goal post book from the willey publication.
- Fast track objective arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Arithmetic for general competition, written by Neetu Singh
- Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination given by author RS Agrawal.
To prepare for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Examination, candidates have to fill the online application form and attempt the exam. To prepare for the exam, first candidate have to download the syllabus for which post they are appearing.
According to the syllabus, count the days which candidates have and syllabus to complete within the time. Make a timetable of the study to complete the particular topic within a decided period of time.
Follow the timetable regularly and solve the previous year question papers which are given on website.
Try to solve the demo test which are available on the website so candidate will get to know about the time adjustment, for one question how much time to give and which type of questions asked, like this candidate will get rough idea about the examination.