MSRTC Recruitment 2019
MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Council / (S.T. Mahamandal)), Maharashtra published a new job notification for Driver and Conductor Posts. The recruitment is for total 3606 Vacancies of the post to be get filled for Ahmednagar, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhandara, Gadchiroli & Wardha districts. The willing candidates are informed to see the latest notification February 2019. Qualification required 10th Pass, Heavy Vehicle License, RTO Driver’s badge/Conductor badge & 03 years experience. For More details of MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Read Below.
Details of MSRTC Recruitment 2019:-
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Council (MSRTC)|
|Posts Name||Driver Cum Conductor|
|Total Vacancy||Ahmednagar- 56
Wardha- 268Total- 3606
|Job Location||Ahmednagar, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhandara, Gadchiroli & Wardha|
|Starting Date of Apply||08-02-2019|
|Last Date of Apply||15-02-2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4025 – 4400 + Extra Allowance For First 3 Years and after that Pay Scale will be Rs. 4700 – 15367 + Extra Allowance|
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON WHATSAPP GROUP. Click the link:- [email protected] . NOW YOU WILL BE ADDED IN MAHASARKAR GROUP”.
Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Recruitment 2019:
Education Qualification:10th Pass, Heavy Vehicle License, RTO Driver’s badge/Conductor badge & 03 years experience.
Age Limit: 24 to 38 years as on 14 January 2019 & Reserved Category: 05 years Relaxation.
- Height is 160 cm and maximum 180 cm
- There must be 6 x 6 (spectacular vision) without vision spectacles.
- Ineligible for color blurring or night blindness.
Selection Process for MSRTC Bharti 2019:
Selection is through
- Test and/or
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website http://www.msrtcexam.in/ earlier than the due date.
- Open Category: ₹600/-
- Reserved Category/Drought Part: ₹300/-
- Closing Date for Online applications is 15th February 2019.
- Last Date for payment of applications fees through debit / credit card : 15th February 2019
- Last Date for payment of the applications fees in bank payment : 18th February 2019
- Closing Date for correction in the Applications : 19th February 2019
- Date of Examinations : 24th February 2019.