Interview shared by Successful Candidate –
Hello, I am Rahul Agarwal an Assistant Teacher of a High School. Previously I worked in Multinational Companies for 2 or 3 years. After completing my Graduation I applied in different companies. In one of the interviews I went in informal dress wearing a Jeans and a T-shirt. Other interviewees went there in fully formal clothing. Only I was stupid I thought while waiting for my turn to come.
However after a number of candidates I was called in the room where three giant interviewers were in front of mine. Many experienced guys were puzzled after coming out of the room. I decided not yield.
The first question they threw to me, we see the first person coming to this interview wearing a jeans and a T-shirt. Hearing this I threw another question to them, “Is there anything informal in my dress sir”.”Yes, of course. Don’t you know that”? One of them challenged me.
Sorry Sir, I do not think so. Sir what is jeans I asked again.
‘I continued jeans is one kind of cloth material like cotton. So how can you say it is informal’. I challenged in reply.
Then after some jolly talks they asked me – ‘What is the toughest job according to you?’
Sir, I am fresher just passed Graduation. Though my experience is very little in this regard but I think selling insurance policies is the toughest.
One of the interviewer asked, why do you think so?
Sir, to sell an insurance policy the agent only has assurance and agreement papers and all benefits will be given buyer is minimum and the cost is maximum. That’s why I think so.
If you are selected as a salesman, what will be your target always?
Sir my target always will be to increase the sale of my product every day, every month. As a salesman I should always remember not to sell my product in less number in comparison of the last month /day.
Interviewer: very good. But you have very little knowledge in computer. How will you manage it?
Me: Why should I manage sir? I will gather knowledge of computer whatever is necessary. Just a decade ago our country be literated in computer. But today we are smart enough in this sector. I believe I will gather computer knowledge whatever will be needed for job purpose.
Then they asked some technical questions which I answered smartly. I was shy and hesitating at first but changed my attitude because I know attitude matters much than knowledge. Confidance is necessary to overtake hardles. I was selected not for knowledge but for instant replies. I was not experienced. I was not skilled. But my instant intelligence helped me to face the challenge. That successful interview helped me a lot in future and gave me much confidence to face upcoming hardles of life.
दर्शकों आप लोकभी हमारे साथ अपने इंटरवियु की अनुभव शेयर कर सकते है। उपका अनुभव भी शेयर किया जाएगा हमारा वेबसाइट पे। शेयर करने की पता-
इ-मैल – [email protected]
- “How much time your invest in Social Media?” answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What makes you laugh at the day’s end?” answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What are necessary to become a good salesman?’ answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- ‘Suppose you in a medicine company as an M.R you are visiting a doctor again but could not get his appointment. How many times will you bother?’ answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- ‘What is your daily addiction?´ answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “You, marks in your academic career is decreasing. Any particular reason behind it?” answered By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What is the difference between quality and qualification?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “If you win 10 million rupees in a lottery. Do you quit from job?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Who is your favorite cricketer and why?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What is your outside interest?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Who has inspired you and how?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Which Profession attracts you Teacher, Doctor or a Salesperson?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Would you lie fer the company?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Which Vehicle you prefer most far local transport?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What do you use for internet surfing?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “Do you feeling hesitation facing customers?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “You have passed out a long time ago. What are you doing till today?” By Expert & Successful Candidates
- “What did you do last night and this morning?” By Expert & Successful Candidates