Correct the error– Set 1
- He has been watching the film from 5pm.
= He has been watching the film since 5pm.
[In present perfect continuous Tense ‘Since’ is used when a certain time is mention]
- The sell of the product is decreasing.
= The Sale of the product is decreasing.
[Here noun form of sell is appropriate]
- The train left before we reached the station…
= The train had left before we reached the station.
[Here past perfect Tense is appropriate as it was first incident among the two]
- Everyone cannot but trying.
= Everyone cannot but try (or help trying)
[When but is used present from of the verb or when help is used adding like trying]
- I could not find my driving Liscense.
= I could not find my driving Liscence.
[Liscence = is noun but Liscense is verb]