Gram Sevak Bharti 2023
Want to serve in gram panchayat of Maharashtra state? Read the full article to know more!
Gramsevak or panchayat system is the same which serves the public of a particular village and tries to maintain law and order for a healthy and happy ecosystem. Due to continuous delays in the release of notifications, this year the vacancies have increased to 438+ and a lot of gram panchayats are handling multiple posts to maintain the system. A total of 250 vacancies have been estimated, out of which majority will be for the post of gram sevak and village development officer. This exam and everything is conducted by the ministry of rural development of Maharashtra state. Due to scarcity of officers in gram panchayat, 578 gram sevak are handling 823 panchayats which is a huge task and so to ensure the work balance, state government has released the notification.
This page is particularly dedicated to the candidates searching for Maharashtra Gramsevak bharti 2023 to fill in the posts of Gramsevakk as soon as possible. The bharti got delayed too covid situation and now the recruitment would be done soon. To get all the updated notification on Gramsevak-2023, visit our website and follow us.
- Post name: Gram Sevak.
- Vacancies: 438+
- Job location: Anywhere in Maharashtra
- Educational qualification:12th pass/ Engineering/ BWS/ agricultural diploma / any graduate
- Minimum pay: To be announced soon
- Mode of application: Online
- Age limits: Minimum 18 maximum 38
- Last date to apply: 22nd February 2023 (Tentative)
- Official website: https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/
Maharashtra Gramsevak Bharti 2023 NEW GR:
Important Dates – Maharashtra Gramsevak Bharti 2023
- The recruitment advertisement will be published between 1st and 7th February 2023.
- After that applications will be invited from the candidates till February 22.
- The application will be scrutinized between 23 February to 1 March 2023.
- The list of eligible candidates will be announced between 2nd and 5th March 2023.
- Admit card will be made available to eligible candidates between 6th to 13th April 2023.
- So the examination will be conducted through online/offline during the period from 14th to 30th April 2023.
How to apply for Gram Sevak Bharti 2023:
- Register yourself on the official website provided above.
- Add in details such as Aadhaar card number, address and everything to register and generate a password for your ID.
- Once you have generated ID and password, fill in the form and proceed further to fill the fee.
- Fill the fees as per your category and take a print of it for future reference.
- Keep checking on the release of admit card and other details here with us.
How to prepare for Gram Sevak the post:
- Refer to question paper to analyse paper pattern and syllabus.
- Go through the whole syllabus at least once to Prepare efficiently for the post
- Read all the books mentioned by the website to get the required knowledge on the subject.
- Once you complete the syllabus, give enough time for revision and make sure to make short notes. They will help you in quick revision.
- Solve all the question papers provided here by us for Gramsevak -2022 examination, and you will succeed for sure.
This page consists of all the updated details on Gramsevak bharti-2022 for all our enthusiastic candidates trying to lead a village and help in development of our state. Do follow us for latest updates and job information in Maharashtra.