How To Prepare Organic Chemistry for NEET
Organic is one difficult part according to all the students who don’t take organic lectures seriously. Honestly speaking, it’s not that difficult and can be completed easily with constant revision and understanding the concepts. Organic chemistry is of more weightage in 12th class as a whole book is dedicated to organic whereas 11th class had only three chapters on organic in which basics were explained. In this particular article you will find how to prepare for organic chemistry for UG -NEET 2022 and ace it like a pro.
Chapters in organic chemistry:
- Some basic concepts of organic chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Environmental chemistry
Chapter wise important topics
- Some basic concepts of chemistry: Nomenclature, inductive effect, resonance, all other effects and concepts and most importantly the sodium fusion tests and separation techniques as they’re practical concepts and are important.
- Hydrocarbons: preparation and reactions of alkanes , alkenes and alkynes.
- Environmental chemistry: Read the chapter once or twice and make notes.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes: preparation, reactions and applications of compounds such as BHC and etc.
- Alcohols phenols and ethers: conversions of NCERT based on preparations and reactions, Lucas test and Grignard reagent application.
- Aldehydes ketones and carboxylic acids: All preparation, tests and reactions. Tollens test, Fehlings test, methyl ketone test ( Iodoform).
- Amines: Reaction with Hinsberg reagent , Diazoniumsalts, comparison of basicity (trends).
- Biomolecules: Classification of carbohydrates and proteins, amino acids. Structures of amino acids ,purines and pyrimidines and carbohydrates.
- Polymers: Classification, structures and applications.
How to prepare:
- Make sure to repeat the reactions as much as you can.
- Organic requires a lot of revision and solve papers just before actual examination so you will remember things more clearly.
- Do not rely only on NCERT, make sure to solve DPPs from various sources available on the internet.
- Make sure to complete the chapter in decided time, organic is a vast topic or section and requires a lot of time even for a minor reaction, don’t waste your time on futile sections.
- Make sure to solve the whole DPP. Do not leave a question just because you don’t know the answer, make sure to find the correct answer and write it down
Time required to complete each chapter for timely preparation:
- Some basic concepts of chemistry: 2-3 days . Try to learn the concepts and solve questions on the basis of it. 2 days for chapter completion and 1 day for DPP.
- Hydrocarbons: 3-4 days. 2-3 days for chapter completion and 2 days for DPP.
- Environmental chemistry: 1 day. Read the chapter and solve the DPP that same day. It’s not a big and heavy chapter.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes: 3-4 days. 2 Days to complete the NCERT and 2 days to complete DPP.
- Alcohols phenols and ethers: 5 days. 2 days for chapter completion, 2 days for DPP and one day for recapture of chapter.
- Aldehydes ketones and carboxylic acids7 days . It’s a heavy chapter so you will need 3 days for NCERT completion, 3 days for DPP and one or two days for short notes and revision.
- Amines: 3-4 days. It’s a small chapter so 1 day for NCERT concepts and 2 days for DPP. Make sure to revise and make short notes once completed the chapter.
- Biomolecules: 3-4 days. Chapter seems small but a lot of questions are asked and thus make sure to complete the chapter with structures in 2 days and one day for DPP.
- Polymers: 3-4 days. Follow the pattern of biomolecules as these two chapters are very similar .
- Environmental chemistry: 3-4 days. 2 days to complete the chapter and 2 days for DPP. The chapter seems easy but can get you 4-6 marks .
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|