How To Prepare Inorganic Chemistry for NEET
Inorganic is one subject that students can prepare very well and score very well as question frequency is very high. Inorganic consists of a good amount of concepts which can be easily understood and can be implemented in the paper as well. Inorganic consists of study of periodic table, atomic sizes, their trends, their compounds, mechanism behind the compound formation and a lot of conceptual knowledge which is tested in NEET-UG. This particular article will help you in preparation of inorganic chemistry for the upcoming NEET-UG and will give you a time table as well so that you prepare within a window of time and get a handsome time to revise and make sure you answer perfectly in the real time.
We suggest you all to make sure not to leave Inorganic section, it will gain you easy marks and you will be astonished to see how much marks you can gain just by learning easy concepts. Be prepared and follow our pattern , you will be able to complete the inorganic syllabus on time and invest the remaining time in other subjects too.
In this particular article you will find how to prepare for inorganic chemistry for UG -NEET 2022 and ace it like a pro.
Chapters in organic chemistry:
- Periodic classification of elements
- Chemical bonding
- S-block elements
- P-block elements
- P-block elements
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- D and F-block elements
- Coordination compounds
Chapter wise important topics
- Period classification of elements: Read this chapter carefully and make your own version/song of periodic table to make sure you know which element comes after it for learning the properties. Trends from up to down and across the periodic table is important from this chapter.
- Chemical bonding: a very heavy yet marks gaining chapter. VSEPR, VBT, MOT , bond angles, geometry, shapes, hydrogen bonding.
- S-block elements: Properties, hard water , soft water and their purification, their compounds and most importantly their application.
- P-block elements(13th -14th group): Trends in the group and compounds with applications. Do make short notes.
- P-block elements(15th -18th group) : All the chapter is important, make notes, read twice or thrice and don’t miss any topic. Every topic is important as well as marks gaining.
- General principles of isolation of elements: Extraction diagrams and reactions, applications.
- D and F block elements: Trends and compounds formed , applications, mischmetal, K2Cr2O7 and KMnO4, graphs.
- Coordination compounds: VBT, Werner theory, exceptions in case of Fe, distorted structures, CFT (color concept) and CFSE, backbondig.
How to prepare:
- Make sure to draw all the structures given in NCERT at least.
- Do not forget the power of reading. Read the textbook multiple times and you will discover a new concept each time.
- Do not rely only on NCERT, make sure to solve DPPs from various sources available on the internet.
- Make sure complete the topics on time. If you go through our given time table then you will be able to complete on time or else only p-block will eat up your whole time.
- Make sure to solve the whole DPP. Do not leave a question just because you don’t know the answer, make sure to find the correct answer and write it down
Time required to complete each chapter for timely preparation:
- Periodic classification of elements: 2-3 days . Make the periodic table first, read the trends and mark in your periodic table. Stick that at a place you will look frequently.2 days for chapter completion and 1 day for DPP.
- Chemical bonding: 8-9 days. 2-3 days for chapter reading and hybridization diagrams. 5 days for digging the concepts required to qualify NEET and learning them and 2 days for DPP.
- S-block elements: 2-3 days.Read the chapter and make sure to note all the compounds and their reactions. Make a flow chart to remember the trends . Slve the DPP in 2 days.
- P-block elements: 3-4 days. Follow the path of s-block elements and make sure to be committed to flow chart and short notes.
- P-block elements: 15 -days. Give this chapter your valuable time. You will see a lot of questions from here. Draw structures and paste them on your walls. Make short cuts to learn the hybridization of central metal atom, learn oxidation states, short notes, flow chart.
- D and F-block elements: 7 days . It’s a heavy chapter so you will need 3 days for NCERT completion, 3 days for DPP and one or two days for short notes and revision.
- Coordination compounds: 4-5 days. Not a big chapter but consists of a lot of concepts which can gain you marks. Give 2 days to read and understand the concepts, 2 days for DPP and one day to revise it.
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|