General Mental Ability Study Material बिभाग ‘ज’ Shared By Promodh Shirke
General Mental Ability Study Material बिभाग ‘ज’ on mahasarkar.co.in. This is the page where we are deal with General Mental Ability Study Material For Maharashtra Recruitment Exam. Every questions come from various source i.e. Logical Reasoning , Analytical Reasoning and Inferences , Time and Distance , Numerical and Mathematical Ability, Geometry and Mensuration, Probability, Spatial Direction, Coding-Decoding, Determination of Relationships, Statistics and Data Analysis, Etc. यह पेज ओह सब स्टूडेंट के लिए है, जो नौकरी की तलाश में हैं और भारती परिक्षा दिने के लिए इच्छुक हैं।
mahasarkar.co.in is totally mobile friendly site. So subscribe Us and get important updates alert in just a second. There is no need to pay any of money to us for subscribe. If you found any of error please contact us.
General Mental Ability Study Material बिभाग ‘ज’
Behavioural Ability: Reasoning and Analysis of People’s Actions
- Spot the emotion that does not belong to the group
Ans: – (3) Rage
- ________ breeds contempt.
Ans:- (4) Familiarity
- My _______ friend is my friend.
Ans: – (1) Friend’s
- My friend’s enemy is my ________.
Ans:- (3) Enemy
- My enemy’s ________ is my enemy.
Ans:- (1) Relation
- You are a responsible citizen. Your country is facing war. What is your foremost duty?
(1) To spread rumours
(2) To create friction
(3) To sit at home for protection
(4) To maintain unity
Ans:- (4) To maintain unity
- You are being offered the purchase of a departmental store selling general merchandise. What Should be your foremost action before you actually strike the deal?
(1) Argue for a good bargain
(2) Apply for loans
(3) Survey the neighbourhood for demand v. supply relationship
(4) Start purchasing more stocks
Ans:- (3) Survey the neighbourhood for demand v. supply relationship
- You arrive at the site of a road accident that has just occurred. Some persons in the crowed make false accusations and blame you for hurting the victim. What will be your first and foremost duty, under the circumstances?
(1) To run away
(2) To reason out with the people
(3) To give first-aid to the victim
(4) To inform the police
Ans:- (3) To give first-aid to the victim
- You have been caught red-handed in an office, looking into a file marked ‘Strictly confidential’. What will be your most reasonable action in the situation?
(1) To admit to t he crime
(2) To feel sheepish and embarrassed
(3) To offer a logical alibi
(4) To stand rooted to the ground
Ans:- (3) To offer a logical alibi
- Members of a club are gentlemen. Some members are officers. Officers are invited to a party. Therefore, we may deduce that
(1) All members are invited to the party
(2) All gentleman are invited to the party
(3) Officers who are gentlemen are invited to the party
(4) Some gentlemen are invited to the party
Ans:- (4) Some gentlemen are invited to the party
- You are chosen as counselor following a family- fued. In order to help ease out tensions, what course of action will you select as the best?
(1) Provoke one member against the best
(2) Talk to each member separately
(3) First council them individually then hold group discussions
(4) Hold a massive group discussions session with all the members together
Ans:- (3) First council them individually then hold group discussions
- You are appointed class teacher of class seven. You find one of the students perpetually absent-minded and inattentive in your class. What should you do in the best interest of a healthy student-teacher relationship?
(1) Report to the school principle
(2) Punish the student
(3) Discuss the problem alone with the child again and again
(4) Bring the matter up at the Parent Teacher Association meeting
Ans:- (3) Discuss the problem alone with the child again and again
- In a class of 80 students only 20 went for a summer camp organized as part of the school programme. What percent of the total class opted out?
Ans:- (4) 75
- A piece of cloth costs Rs 70. If the Piece is 4 m longer and each meter costs Rs 2 less, the cost remains unchanged. How long is the piece?
(1) 8 m
(2) 9 m
(3) 10 m
(4) 12 m
Ans:- (3) 10 m
- How many digit numbers, each greater than 23000, can be formed using digits 1, 2, 3, 6 and 8.
Ans:- (1) 90
- At a farewell party of 60 students, each student shakes hands with every other student. How many total handshakes will there be?
Ans:- (2) 1,770
- In one and a half hours, the minute hand of a clock rotes through an angle of
Ans:- (4) 5400
- The product of three numbers is 750 and their ratio is 1: 2: 3. What is sum of the squares of the three numbers.
Ans:- (2) 350
- If a pair of dice is thrown together, what is the probability of getting a total of 7?
(4) None of these
Ans:- (2) 1/16