“MPSC Interview of Deputy Collector” Shared by successful candidate
- Candidate Name: XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX.
- Interviewers Name– Interviewer 1, Interviewer 2, Interviewer 3.
- Interview Place– Nashik.
- Passed Exam– MPSC State Services Exam.
- Post– Deputy Collector.
- Candidate: May I come in Sir.
- All the interviewers: Yes, Come in.
- Candidate: Good morning Sir.
- All the interviewers: Good morning. Please be sited.
- Interviewer 1: What is your name?
- Candidate: Sir, Abhay Suresh Gaikwad.
- Interviewer 1: Shortly, introduce yourself.
- Candidate: I am basically from Nashik. I did my basic education from Nashik. I moved to Pune for my bachelor degree. Now, I am pursuing LLB.
- Interviewer 1: Ok. You said, ‘you are pursuing LLB’. Why?
- Candidate: As we know, LLB provides knowledge about legal rights and duties. I want to learn every human aspect. I think, this will help me and other at some point of life. Also, I feel everyone should be aware of legal rights. Hence, I am pursuing this degree.
- Interviewer 1: Ok. You have mentioned, you are working with NGO’s and social foundations. Then why are you applying for this post?
- Candidate: Yes sir, I have a college group and all of them wanted to run Social foundation. Due to money issue, mostly people don’t get needful things. And, we want to provide them those things like education, food, cloths etc. But this is not providing us salary. I want to run my own family as well. This post will give me more respect in the society and salary to fulfil my families need.
- Interviewer 1: If you work with any other private organization then also you will get money to run your family. Why you are applying for this post.
Candidate: Other post will provide salary that’s true. But I expect respect for my work and I can achieve higher position by doing my sincerely. That’s why I want to work for this post.
- Interviewer 2: You said, ‘you run Social foundation’. Do you know how much time it will take to register?
- Candidate: No sir, I don’t know because recently I have started.
- Interviewer 3: How will you collect debt from a customer?
- Candidate: I can file a lawsuit which will against debtor or I will have a direct conversation with the debtor.
- Interviewer 2: Which one of your quality will help you in the bill collection?
- Candidate: Sometimes customers go through stressful situation. I can communicate with the customers in a good way. Also, I have negotiations skill. This might help.
- Interviewer 2: Ok
- Interviewer 3: Which game you prefer to play in free time?
- Candidate: I like to play Chess.
- Interviewer 3: Why you choose to play Chess and not Ludoo?
- Candidate: In the chess, we always learn to think ahead. We face a lot of things in our life and it helps us to make positive choices. It develops problem-solving skills and does not allow to rush our decisions.
- Interviewer 3: Ok
- All the interviewers: Ok, Thank you.
- Candidate: Thank you sir. Have a good day!
[From many interviews I learnt sometimes a candidate may fail to give known answer in front of the board but handling it confidently is positively good. So don’t be afraid; relay before your turn and acquire good knowledge of subject and other mentioned papers in the syllabus to Crack MPSC exam successfully. Hope you will be benefited by this interview share. Be positive and confident but not too much]
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|