Voice Change- Set 1
Voice change is an important section in competitive exams. Though candidates will get options to choose the correct one in exams but here we have given only the right answer.
- Active Voice: What did he say?
Passive Voice: What was said by him?
- Active Voice: They are playing football.
Passive Voice: Football is being played by them.
- Active Voice: It has been done by him.
Passive Voice: He has done it.
- Active Voice: Do it now:
Passive Voice: you are ordered to do it now.
- Active Voice: I never saw him.
Passive Voice: He was never seen by him.
- Active Voice: Mango tastes sweet.
Passive Voice: Mango is sweet when it is tasted.
- Active Voice: We have seen a tiger.
Passive Voice: A tiger has been seen by us.
- Active Voice: Don’t run in the sun.
Passive Voice: You are advised not to run in the sun.
- Active Voice: Who was flying kites?
Passive Voice: By whom were kites being flown?
- Active Voice: CBI is investigating the matter.
Passive Voice: The matter is being investigates by CBI.