Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (Also known as Mission Umed or MSRLM) – a dedicated and sensitive organisation which creates an empowering environment for poor and vulnerable households of rural Maharashtra through inclusive, democratic and self-managed community institutions, access to entitlements and financial services and a portfolio of sustainable livelihoods, leading to a life of prosperity, dignity and security.
MSRLM relesed many job notification Every year.Every Job’s post have particular exam Syllebuss with Different Questions.Here we provide some important Questions with Answer key for MSRLM’s Recruiment Exams.
Choose the letter of appropriate article that can be used to fill in the blanks in the sentence below :-
1. A number of important points were raised in the coyrse of……discussion.
1) a 2) an 3) the 4) No article
2.Choose the correct alternative from those given below:-
1) Man is social being 2) The man is social being
3) A man is a social being 4) Man is a social being
3.I……six letters since 8.00 A.M.
1) wrote 2) have written 3) have been writing 4) write
4.I don’t think I…….him yet.
1) have been meeting 2) met 3) have met 4) mecting
5.I cannot remember where …….. my coat.
1) I would have gone 2) did I leave 3) I left 4) was I make to leave
6.When I reached rhere, I realized that I …….
1)needn’t have gone 2) needn’t to have gone
3) must have not gone 4) mustn’t to have gone
7.It was desirable that there…..be unanimity iver the decision.
1) would 2) Should 3) will 4) might
8. Fill in the blanks with the approprite passive form of the verb from the alternatives supplied. This document…..by two persons.
1) has signed 2) was signed 3) being signed 4) was signing
9. Choose the appropriate alternative to fill in the blanks:
A courageous man never despairs……..success.
1) about 2) of 3) over 4) from
10.Choose the appropriate alternative to fill in the blanks:
It is an abominable habit to boast…….ones intelligence.
1)about 2)of 3)on 4)by
11.Choose the approprite alternative to fill in the blanks:
He jumped…….the conclusion that it was an attractive offer and he immediately jumped…….it.
1) at, over 2) to, at 3) about, for 4) at, for
Pick the correct choice from the ones given ones given below.
12. It is too hot to go out.
1) It is extremely hot for going out.
2) It is hot enough to go out
3) It is so hot that one cannot go out.
4) It is such hot that one cannot go out
13.He is too good not to please everybody.
1) He is good enough to please everybody.
2) He is exceedingly good to please everybody.
3) He is good, so he please everybodt.
4) He is good that he please everybody.
Of the choices given below, pick the correct one.
14.I said to my brother, Why were you absent yesterday?
1) I asked my brother why be had been absent yesterday.
2) I asked my brother why he had been absent the previous day
3) I asked my brother if why he had been absent previous dat.
4) I asked my brother that why he had been absent the previous day.
Fill in the blanks with correct word or phrase.
15.You mustn’t prevent me……..
1) to go 2) go 3) ongoing 4) from going
16.I enquired him……..
1) what do you want 2) what did he want
3) what he wanted 4) what he wants
Choose the alternative which is the closest in meaning to the italicized words in the words in the following sentences.
17.We asked for an explanation as some of his remarks were equivocal.
1)ubcompromissing 2) imitating 3) violent 4)capable of bearing more than one meaning.
18.All his colleagues condemned him when they found him guilty of expionage.
1) spying 2) corruption 3) batrayal 4) fraud
Choose the word or phrase nearest in meaning to the key word.
1)short-tempered 2) kind and helpful
3)full of hatred 4) extravagant
1) to contradict 2) to prove the truth of
3) to enhance 4) to appreciate
Choose the expression that explains given word correctly.
1) One who is opposed to popular beliefs.
2) One who is opposed to idol worship.
3) One who is specially send by god to preach a Particular religion.
4) One who is against all forms of government.
1)Trade prohibited by law.
2) Drawn out from secret from somebody.
3) Comparison that is out of place.
4) Statement that is absolutrly clear.
Out of the given alternatives choose the word which most closely fits each definition.
23.Honorably discharge from service.
1) Meritorious 2)Impecunious 3) Emeritus 4) Emancipated
24.Study of insects.
1) Etymology 2) Entomology 3) Zoology 4) Biology
25.One who is well versed in any subject, a critical judge of any art particularly fine arts.
1) connoisscur 2) diletianic 3) veteran 4) philistine
26.What is the answer to the Question. Have you seen her?
1) yes, I did. 2) yes, I have. 3) yes, I saw. 4) None of the above
27. Which sentence is correct?
1) You have to learn these words at heart.
2) You have to learn these words by heart.
3) You have to learn these words for heart.
4) None of the above.
28.Find out aorrect voice form of the sentence…..Steven likes to play baseball.
1) Active Voice 2) Passive Voice 3) 1, 2 both 4) None of the above
29.What are typical singal word the Present Perfect Tence?
1) usually 2) last night 3) ever 4) at the moment
30.Which verb forms are used with the Present Perfect?
1) Have + Past participle 2) infinitive + ed
3) had + Past Participle 4) Had + infinitive + ed
31.Fill in the blank. (verb) On Sundays the student……early.
1) Does not get up 2) do not get up
3) not get up 4) None of the above
32.Which Words/Pharse can be used in if-clause type-I?
1) Had played 2) Play 3) Played 4) None of the above
33.Which type of the conditional sentence is used? If it wasn’t so late, I would go shopping.
1) type I 2) type II 3) type III 4) None of the above.
34.Define the underlined parts. Why do you buy Comics?
1) Auxiliary 2) Verb 3) Question word 4) Subject
35.Which article can be put before the following Phrase?……one dollar bill is?
1) A 2) An 3) The 4) None of the above
36.What’s the opposite of to break?
1) to join 2) to fasten 3) to mend 4) to build
37.Choose the correct spelling.
1) Acquisetion 2) Acquestion 3) Acquistion 4) Acquistion
38.Decide whether the sentence contain a Gerund or a progressive-Reading books can be great fun.
1) persent progressive 2) conditional 3) past continuous 4) Gerund
39.Choose the correct perposition> The Police car chased the robbers………the streets.
1) on 2) among 3) between 4) through
40.Put the missing forms of verbs- The dog is being taken to the vets : (leave/left)….
1)leave 2) left 3) live 4) None of the above
41.Find out tense of the following sentence- The dog is being taken to the vets.
1) Present Perfect 2) Present Perfect Progressive
3) Present Progressive 4) Simple present
42.Find out correct animal and young ones pair.
1) Drone – bee 2) Swan – cygnet 3) Stag – colt 4) Caterpillar – mare
43.Seema is good……..running. (perposition)
1) for 2) to 3) in 4) at
44.One who sacrifices his life for a cause.
1) Patriot 2) Martys 3) Revolutionary 4) Soldier
45.Which sentence is correct?
1)Where are you? 2) Who are you?
3) a, b both 4) None of the above
46.Find out correct meaning of idioms – I am afraid you two are at cross purposes.
1) Misunderstand each other 2) betrates ne
3) in the same way 4) without deliberation
47.Fill in the blank. ‘My grandfather lived to……age.’
1) tall 2) big 3) high 4) great
48.Tell me where you live – Find out type of Sentence.
1) Simple Sentence 2) Compound Sentence
3) Complex Sentence 4) None of the above
49.Fill in the blank. ‘Het john can you……that sound.’
1)hear 2) listen 3) give 4) take
50.Parts of a country behind the coast or a rovers banks.
1) Lathmus 2) Archipelago 3) Hinterland 4) Swamps