RRB Recruitment 2018 suggestion based Question answer Set-II.
- From which tree paper is made?
- Which film won 90th Oscar award in 2018?
(1) Darkest hour
(2) Get out
(3) The shape of the hour.
- Which of the following is the first railways station in India to have free high speed wi-fi Internet facility?
(1) Chennai central station.
(2) Mumbai central station.
(3) New Delhi station.
- Which of the following is the second largest gland in human body?
(2) Pituitary gland
- Panasonic: Ideas of Life:: ? Life is good.
- TVS: Motor co. Ltd :: LNT : ??
- NMKH : HIKN :: POLK : ??
- If in certain code PET = 14 and MET = 83 then how will you code BALL?
- Name the village from Jharkhand state, that has become the first alchohol – free Village?
- In which year Mahabidraho was started?
(a) 1757 AC
(b) 1857 AC
(c) 1707 AC
- Who was called Bikramaditya?
12.Among the following awards which Stephen Hawking did not get in his life time?
(a) Nobel prize
(b) Albert Einstein Award
(c) President Medal of Freedom.
- What is currency of Italy?
- who is the author of the book ‘Playing it my way’?
(a) R.K. Narayan
(b) Sachin Tendulkar
(c) Sunil Gavaskar
- Who is director of the film “Bahubali”
(a) S.S. Raj Mauli
(b) Sanjay Lila Bansali
(c) Mahesh Bhat.
- The shape of the hour
- Mumbai central station.
- KKLP(As- NMKH – HIKN, POLK: KKLP
M-4 =1 0-4 = K
[JKLQ = H =8, I = 9, K = 11, L= 12, M= 13, N= 14, O= 15, P= 16.]
- 72 [P = 16, E= 5, T= 20, PET= 41, Convert in 14, M = 13, E= 5, T= 20, MET= 38, Convert in 83]
- 1757 AC
- Nobel prize
- Sachin Tendulkar
- S.S. Raj Mauli