PDCC Bank Clerk Previous Year Question Paper
Pune DCC Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper 2018 Pdf:
(1) Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves. This statement shows that the verb ‘take’ is in _____& _____ moods respectively.
(a) Indicative mood, imperative mood
(b) Subjective mood, Indicative mood
(c) Imperative mood, Indicative mood
(d) Imperative, imperative mood
(2) Point out a sentence having different phrase in the following sentences.
(a) Kolkata is located at the Hubali River.
(b) She had golden hair
(c) Walls made of brick don’t make a home
(d) He killed all the family members in a brutal way.
(3) Choose the correct alternative from the following of the given sentences.
We expect that tomorrow will be a holiday
(a) Tomorrow will be expected a holiday.
(b) We are expecting tomorrow a holiday
(c) Tomorrow’s holiday is expected by us.
(d) It is expected that tomorrow will be holiday.
(4) It is important that whistleblowers be given police protection. In this sentence the mood of verb is
(a) Past subjunctive
(b) Present subjunctive
(c) Indicative mood
(d) Imperative mood
(5) Choose the correct gerundial phrase from the following.
(a) It depends upon how you understand the whole situation
(b) It depends upon how you understand the whole situation.
(1) Sentence (a) is correct
(2) Sentence (b) is correct
(3) Both sentence (a) and (b) are correct
(4) Both sentence (a) and (b) are incorrect
(6) The difference between 58% of a number and 39% of the same number is 247. What is 62% of that number?
(7) I 248* is exactly divisible by 9. What digits should come in the place of *?
(8) The LCM of two numbers is 4 times their HCF. The sum of LCM and HCF is 125. If one of the numbers is 100, then the other number is
(9) 3√15612 + √154 + √225 =?
(10) A shopkeeper buys an article for Rs 450. He marks it at 20% above the cost price. Find the percentage discount given by him if he sells the article for Rs 496.80
(11) By selling an article for 960 a man incurs a loss of 4%. What was the cost price?
(a) Rs 1,080
(b) Rs 784
(c) R 498.4
(d) Rs 1000
(12) A sum of Rs 53 divided among A, B and C in such a way that A gets Rs 7 more than what B gets and gets Rs 8 more than what C gets. The ratio of their shares is
(13) The average age of a husband and his wife was 23 years at the beginning of their marriage. After five years they have a one-year old child. The average age of the family of three, when the child was born, was
(14) What interest will be had on Rs. 450 in 2 years, if an interest of Rs 0.40 is charged on Rs 1 for 4 years?
(a) Rs. 90
(b) Rs. 180
(c) Rs. 33
(d) Rs. 60
(15) 15 Women can complete a work in 4 days. How many days 20 women will take to complete the work?
(b) 2 1/2
(d) 3 1/2
(16) If 3/5th of a cistern is filled in 1 minute, the time to fill the rest is
(a) 40 sec
(b) 30 sec
(c) 36 sec
(d) 24 sec
(17) Two trains 150 m and 120m long respectively moving from opposite directions cross each other in 10 secs, If the speed of the second train is 43.2 km/hr, then the speed of the first train is
(b) 50 km/hr
(c) 52 km/hr
(d) 51 km/hr
(18) In a 100 m race, kamalnath defeats Bimalnath by 5 seconds. If the speed of Kamalnath is 18 kmph, then the speed of Birmalnath is
(a) 14.4 kmph
(b) 14.5 kmph
(c) 15.4 kmph
(d) 16 kmph
(19) Insert the missing number 3, 18, 12, 72, 66, 396?
(20) In the ‘index of eight crore industries’ which one of the following is given the highest weight?
(a) Coal Production
(b) Fertilizer production
(c) Electricity generation
(d) Steel production
(21) Make in India Fund Rs. 1000 crore is under subsidiary of
(a) ICICI Bank
(22) The ‘Bank Rate’ is periodically announced by the
(a) Indian Banks Association (IBA)
(b) State Bank of India (SBI)
(c) Ministry of Finance
(d) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(23) What are the co-operative banks at the village level known as?
(a) Central co-operative banks
(b) Village co-operative banks
(c) Primary agriculture co-operative societies
(d) State co-operative banks
(24) Which of the following is not a public sector bank?
(a) Corporation Bank
(b) Federal Bank
(c) United Bank of India
(d) Vijaya Bank
(25) Who is a senior citizen as per Maharashtra state Govt.?
(a) A person who is 58 yr and above
(b) A person who is 65 yr and above
(c) A person who is 60 yr and above
(d) A person who is 70 yr and above
(26) Minimum age for saving account is
(a) 10 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 18 years
(d) 21 years
(27) The maximum amount that can be remitted through RTGS is
(a) Rs 1 crore
(b) Rs 50 lakh
(c) Rs 2 lakh
(d) No upper ceiling
(28) Know your customer (KYC) norms are required to be strictly followed by banks. It means
(a) Determine the identity and residence proof of account holders through approved documents
(b) Providing improve customer services
(c) Ensuring that staff members know the customer
(d) Organising regular customer service meeting
(29) What is the individual credit limit under the ECS (credit)?
(a) Rs 25000
(b) Rs 50,000
(c) Rs 5 lakh
(d) No limit
(30) The limit on transactions through UPI system is
(a) Rs 1 lakh
(b) Rs 5 lakh
(c) Rs 10 thousand
(d) Rs 50 thousand
(31) A core banking system is the software used to support a Bank’s most
(a) Common transaction
(b) Prepaid transactions
(c) Post transactions
(d) Abnormal transactions
(32) Select the important feature of UPI from the following
(I) All UPI – enabled banks will allow their apps to be consolidated
(II) The service is available 24×7
(III) Charges can be applied depending on the amount of money transferred.
(a) Only I
(b) I, II and III
(c) I and III
(d) II and III
(33) MUDRA is the subsidiary of
(34) Banks offers new cardless cash facility called
(a) Cash – on – net
(b) Cash – on – mobile
(c) Cash – on deposit
(d) Cash – on – services
(35) As per RBI directives through offsite ATMs the banks may provide to its customer the facilities of
(a) Interbank funds transfer – transfer of funds between the bank’s customer and customers of other banks
(b) Personal identification number (PIN) changes
(c) Requisition of cheque books
(d) All of the above
(36) A bank without branch network that offers its services remotely though online banking, telephone/mobile banking and interbank ATM network alliance is known as
(a) A direct bank
(b) Universal banking
(c) Indirect bank
(d) Door step bank
(37) Which of the following is the limitation of the ATMs owing to which people are required to visit branches of the bank?
(I) It does not accept deposits
(II) It has a limited cash disbursement capacity ‘
(III) Lack of human interface
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
(a) Only I
(b) Only II
(c) Only III
(d) None of these
(38) The primary functions of a central co-operative bank is
(a) To mobilise the resource in the district for financing its members
(b) To channelize the flow of funds from the state co-operative banks
(c) To mobilise deposit from state government
(d) None of the above
(39) Which of the following are eligible to become members of the INFINET?
(a) Public sector and private sector banks
(b) Co-operative banks
(c) Premier financial institutions
(d) All of the above
(40) MCX is the index of which of the following stock exchange of India?
(a) Multi commodity stock exchange
(b) National stock exchange
(c) Bombay stock exchange
(d) Delhi stock exchange
(41) Which of the following is not money market instrument?
(a) Treasury bill
(b) Certificate of deposit
(c) Commercial bill
(d) Gilt edge bill
(42) Commercial paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a promissory note. Commercial paper can be used in denomination of
(a) Rs One lakh or multiple thereof
(b) Rs Two lakh or multiples thereof
(c) Rs Five lakh or multiples thereof
(d) Rs Ten lakh or multiples thereof
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|