MPSC Police Sub Inspector Limited Departmental Main Examination – 2010 – Question Paper 1
- Choose the correct sentence from the following
(1) If I were you, I had not did it.
(2) If I were you, I did not did it.
(3) If I were you, I had not do it.
(4) If I were you, I would not do it.
- Fill in the blank with appropriate word.
Scarcely had he gone __________ a policeman knocked at the door.
(4) At once
- Fill in the blank with appropriate preposition.
He fell ___________ the cycle.
- Choose the correct sentence of the following
(1) I am waiting to her reply.
(2) I am awaiting her reply.
(3) I am awaiting for her reply.
(4) I am waiting her reply.
- Choose the correct preposition from the following to fill in the blank
He has eaten nothing _________ yesterday.
(1) Have knew
(3) Am knowing
(4) Have known
- Choose the correct positive degree of the following sentence “He is one of the richest farmers in his