MPSC Motor Vehicle Observer (Assistant Regional Transport Officer for promotion of this post) Departmental qualification examination, 2018 Paper 4
INDIAN PENAL CODE AND CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 1973, ETC.
N.B. – (1) Question number one is compulsory, Solve any four from the remaining Questions.
(2) Marks for each question are indicated in the margin.
(3) No marks will be given to the questions which are solved in addition to the desired number of questions.
(4) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(5) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another questions) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(6) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- Write Short Notes (any four):-
(a) Anticipatory Bail.
(b) Bailable Offence and Non- bailable Offence.
(c) Primary evidence and Secondary evidence.
(d) Criminal Conspiracy and punishment of criminal conspiracy.
(f) Rash driving or riding on public way.
(a) Summons case and Warrant case.
(b) Discuss the provisions relating to facts which need not be proved under the Evidence Act.
- Discuss at least five provisions of General Exceptions in Indian Penal Code.
- Explain the classes of criminal courts in India and their powers to award sentence.
- Describe the different kinds of punishments provided under the Indian Penal Code.
- Explain the procedure regarding trial of warrant cases by the Magistrate instituted on police report.
- Describe the provisions relating to framing of charges and alteration of charge under the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.