- Which of the following number is divisible by 11?
- What should be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is 162 cm2?
- 15 cm
- 19 cm
- 18 cm
- 14 cm
- 25 women can complete a work in 5 days. In how many days will 30 women can complete that work?
- 7 days
- 6 days
- 8 days
- 10 days
Ans:- Update soon
- Find the sum of the numbers lying between 200 and 700 which are multiple of 5.
- The difference between 72% and 54% of a number is 432. What is 55% of that number?
- A cylinder of radius 4 cm and height 10 cm is melted and recasted into a sphere of radius 2 cm. How many such sphere are got?
- Nine years ago the age of Athira was live times that of Ammu’s age. After nine years Athira’s age will be twice of Ammu’s age. Athira’s Present age is:
Ans:- Update Soon
- 2016, January 22nd is Friday, Find 2016, August 20.
- A train 520 long is running with a speed of 90 km/hr. In what will it cross a bridge 130 m long?
- 26 second
- 25 second
- 32 second
- 30 second
- If FATHER is coded IDWKHU, then the code for MOTHER will be:
- There of the following four pair of numbers are alike in a certain way and so they form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
- 2, 10
- 3, 26
- 5, 124
- 4, 63
- Among the four options given below find the word which does not have a related meaning as the word ‘Judicious’.
- Among the four options given below find the word which has opposite meaning of the word ‘combat’.
- Choose the pair in which the words are differently related.
- Canberra – Australia
- Algeria – Africa
- Norway – Europe
- Iran – Asia
- In the following, find the number that replaces the ‘ ? ‘
846 : 624 : : 774 : _?_
- Examine carefully the following statements and answer the question given below:
A and B play football and cricket.
B and C play cricket and hockey.
A and D play basketball and football.
C and S play hockey and basketball.
Who plays football, basketball and hockey
- Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary:
- (iii), (ii), (i), (iv), (v)
- (iii), (ii), (i), (v), (iv)
- (i), (ii), (iii), (v), (iv)
- (ii), (iii),(i), (iv),(v)
- If February 1, 2004 is Wednesday, then what day is March 3, 2004
- In the following number series, one number is wrong. Find the wrong number.
Number series : 1, 2, 6, 15, 31, 56, 91
- The shape acceleration versus mass graph for constant force is:
- Straight line
- The tank appears shallow than its actual depth, due to:
- In n- type semiconductor the majority carriers are:
- Electrons and Holes
- None of these
- In a given sample there are 10,000 radio-active atoms of half-life period 1 month. The number of atoms remaining without disintegration at the end of 3 months is:
- A convex lens is placed in water, its focal length:
- Remains the same
- A principle of Law of Inheritance were enunciated by:
- The infective stage of malarial parasite plasmodium that enters human body is:
- Minuta form
Ans:- Update Soon
- Respiratory centre in human beings is:3
- Medulla oblongata
- Artificial ripening of fruits is accomplished by treatment with:
- Sodium chloride
- Indole – 3 acetic acid
- Ethelene gas
- In mammals ammonia produced by metabolism is converted into urea in the:
- The 17th Laureans World Sports Award, 2015 for Life Time Achievement was given away to Niki Landa for:
- Motor racing
- ‘Ardhanareeswaran’ the famous novel written by:
- Sugatha Kumari
- Perumal Murugan
- Akbar Kakkattil
- ‘Priyamanasam’ won the national award for the best Sanskrit film, directed by:
- Salim Ahamad
- Suresh Eriyat
- Vinod mankara
- K. prakash
- IRNSS – 1 G regional navigation satellite System successfully launched from Satish Dhawan Space Centre with help of:
- PSLV – C 33
- PSLV – C 31
- PSLV – C 32
- PSLV – C 34
- Deepa karakar qualified for Rio de janeiro Olympic games 2016 after defeating :
- Yelena Produnova
- Oksana Chusovitina
- Yamilet Pena
- None of the above
- The first Jail Museum of kerala State is going to establish with the central prison of:
- Poojappura Central Jail
- Viyyur Central jail
- Cellular Jail, Andaman Nicobar Island
- Kannur Central Jail
- Who is the present Governor of Uttarakhand State?
- Govind Singh Kunjuwall
- Harish Rawat
- K. Paul
- P. Raj Khowa
- Narendra Jadav, an economist, newly nominated to Rajya Sabha was a former a member of :
- Niti Ayog
- Planning Commission
- National Human Rights Commission
- None of the above
- Which among the following is the India’s fastest train?
- Satapti Express
- Himasagar Express
- Gatiman Express
- Mangala Express
- Which Tennis star will carry the Spanish flag at the opening ceremony of the Rio Olympic games 2016?
- Rafael Nadal
- Serena Williams
- “Dreaming Big : My Journey to Connect India” is the autobiography of________.
- Sam Pitroda
- Chandra Sekhar
- S. Aluvalia
- Aravind panagaria
- Who was the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission of India during the first two years of the Fourth Five Year plan?
- P.T. Lakdawala
- Ashok Gadgil
- D.R. gadgil
- D. gadgil
- The first modern metro of India is:
- The Kolkata metro
- The Delhi metro
- The Bangalore metro
- The Chennai metro
- ‘Crawling Order’ was issued by the British government in India in connection with:
- Chauri Chaura incident
- Wagon Tragedy
- Dandi March
- Jallianwala Bagh incident
- Who led the Salt Satyagraha against the illegal laws of the English after Gandhi’s arrest?
- Abbas Tyabji
- Rangiah Naidu
- Sardar Dyal Singh
- Pattabhi Sitaramayya
- Freedom fighter who founded the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
- J. Patel
- M. Munshi
- M. sen Gupta
- The fourth President of Indian National Congress in 1888.
- C. Bannerji
- George Yule
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- William Wedderburn
- __________is the second largest peninsular river flowing towards the East.
- The Godavari
- The Kaveri
- The Narmada
- The Krishna
- Pedology is the science that deals with the study of____________.
- The most fertile soil found in India is:
- Deccan Soil
- Laterite Soil
- Alluvial Soil
- Red Soil
- Who founded Advaita Ashram at Aluva?
- Sree Narayana Guru
- Chattampi Swamikal
- Swami Chinmayananda