MPSC Departmental examination for officers of the Jail Departmental, 2018 Paper 2
BOMBAY CIVIL SERVICES RULES ETC.
N.B. – (1) Attempt any five questions.
(2) All questions carry equal marks.
(3) Indiscriminate copying from the books will discounted.
(4) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(5) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(6) Answers are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- What precaution should be taken while the preparing the Budgetory estimate? Elaborate in detail.
- How are pay and allowances and period of absence regularized in case of employee who has been suspended?
- Explain kinds of pensions. Describe each in detail.
- How and from when interest on balance in General Provident Fund calculated?
- Describe the responsibilities of Drawing and Disbursing Officers and Controlling Officers with respect to contingency bills.
- Write short notes (any four):-
(a) Special Disability Leave
(b) Various incidents related to fixation of salary in service period
(c) Vote on Account
(d) G.P.F. Non – Refundable Advance
(e) Provision to enter Birth date Employees in Service Book.