MPSC Departmental examination for officers of the Jail Departmental, 2018 Paper 1
ORGANISATION OF GOVERNMENT AND SERVICE MATTERS
N.B. – (1) Attempt any five questions.
(2) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(3) Candidate are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(4) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
(a) Public Account Committee.
(b) Duties of Collector as District Magistrate.
- Write short notes (any Four):-
(b) Election Commission
(c) Executive Magistrate
(d) Superintendent of Police
- Write a detailed note on the Organizational Structure and working of the Home Department.
- Write Notes:-
(a) Duties of the Jail Superintendent and possible improvements.
(b) Role of Divisional Revenue Commissioner in Jail Administration.
- Describe the procedure for Departmental Inquiry and the Importance of the Principle of Natural Justice.
Comment on the Important Principles of Organisation.
- Write Short Notes (any two):-
(a) Procedure of Minor Punishment.
(b) Judicial Review.
(c) Whether the Legislature and the Judiciary are complementary?