MPSC Departmental examination for officers of the Co-Operation department 9th August, 2018 Paper 1
DEPERTMENTAL ACCOUNTS RULES POWERS OF REGISTRAR JOINT REGISTRAR, ETC.
N.B.- (1) Answer any Three questions from Part ‘A’ and any Two questions from Part ‘B’ in total five questions.
(2) Each question will have ten marks.
(3) No marks will be awarded for questions answered in excess of five.
(4) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalised.
(5) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(6) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
(Solve any three questions.)
- Explain the pattern of financial assistance Government to the following societies or Schemes: also state authority competent to sanction the same (any two):-
(a) Industrial Co-operative Societies
(b) Agro Processing Societies.
(c) Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Interest Rebate Scheme.
(d) Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana.
- Explain the scheme and state authority to sanction the same (any two):-
(a) Interest subvention scheme to Banks by the State Government for supply of Short term credit to farmers at the rate of 6% per annum.
(b) Financial Assistance to Primary Agriculture Society for Strengthening.
(c) Financial Assistance to Co-operative Societies for construction of godowns.
(d) Financial Assistance to the people of Scheduled Caste/Tribe for the purchase of shares of Co-operative Sugar Factories.
- Comment on the following action (any five):-
(a) Commissioner and Registrar of Co-operative Societies,M.S, Pune transfers Joint Registrar, Co-operative Societies.
(b) Divisional Joint Registrar, Co-operative Societies promotes Class-III staff of his division.
(c) Commissioner of Sugar, purchases furniture worth Rs. 1.00 Lakh for his office.
(d) Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies , pays rent for his office.
(e) Divisional Joint Director sanctions 45 days earn leave to his staff.
(f) Regional Joint Registrar, Co-operative Societies sanctions diaries of District Deputy Registrar, Co-operative Societies of his division.
- State the authority competent to exercise powers (any five):-
(a) Registration of Co-operative Sugar Factory.
(b) Amendment to Bye-laws of State Level Urban Co-operative Bank.
(c) Authority to conduct Elections of Agricultural Produce Market Committee in the district.
(d) Authority to conduct Elections of Co-operative Housing Society.
(e) Power to sanction ‘Deemed Conveyance Certificate’ to Co-operative Housing Society.
(f) Authority to admit Appeal against the order passed by Divisional Joint Registrar, Co-operative Societies under section 13 of Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.
(g) To issue a Show cause Notice for removal Board Directors of Agricultural Produce Market Committee under Maharashtra Agricultural Produce (Regulation) Act, 1967.
(Solve any two questions)
- Differentiate (any two):-
(a) Commission for Co-operation and Registrar of Co-operative Societies and Commissioner of State Co-operative Election Authority.
(b) Appeal and Revision.
(c) Urban Co-operative Bank and District Central Co-operative Banks.
(d) Annual General Body Meeting and Special General Body Meeting.
- Write short notes (any two):-
(a) Co-operative Courts.
(b) State Co-operative Election Authority.
(c) Power of Registrar under section 156 of the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.
(d) Appointment of Authorised Officer under Section 77A of Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.
- (a) Explain the Procedure to give recovery certificate under section 101 of Maharashtra Co-operative Society Act, 1960.
(b) Enquiry under section 83 of the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.