MPSC Departmental examination for officers in the administrative branch of the Maharashtra education service, Class-I and Class-II , Etc. Under the directorate of education, 2018 Paper 3
SERVICES RULES, BOMBAY CIVIL SERVICES CONDUCT, DISCIPLINE AND APPEAL RULES, ETC.
N.B. – (1) Attempt any five questions.
(2) The marks for each question are indicated in the margin.
(3) Indiscriminate copying of an authority will be discounted.
(4) Quote an authority in support of your answer.
(5) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), Signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(6) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(7) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- Write short notes (any four):-
(a) Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme.
(b) Subsistence Allowances.
(c) Leave Salary.
(e) Commutation of Pensions.
- (a) Explain the procedure for Authorising the payment of Provident Fund Amount.
(b) Explain in brief, t he various kinds of pensions as admissible to the Government Servant.
- Explain different kinds of Travelling Allowances.
- Describe the major and minor punishments which can be imposed on Government Servant.
- State various kinds of leave admissible to Government Servant and describe them.
- (a) Define joining time and what are the provisions for grant of joining time to Government Servant.
(b) Explain conditions of permission for Government employee union.