MPSC Departmental Examination for Industry Directorate Industry and Industry Officers, 2018 Paper 4
GENERAL INFORMATION, POLICIES STATE AND CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CORPORATIONS, AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS, ETC.
N.B.- (1) Answer any five Questions.
(2) All questions carry equal marks.
(3) Answer of all Sub-questions of the question should be written together, otherwise later sub-question answer will not be valued.
(4) Answer to be written in only one language either in English or Marathi.
(5) Ant identifications marks in the answer book, identifying the candidate will disqualify him.
(6) Candidate should not write number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(7) Candidate are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together. If sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
- (a) List out 5 major Minerals found in Maharashtra. State the districts in which they are found with estimated reserve and state their industrial applications.
(b) State the constitution of District Mineral Development Foundation under New State Mineral Policy, 2015 and how this fund is managed and utilized for?
- (a) Out line the objectives and enumerate salient feature of Maharashtra Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing Policy, 2018.
(b) What is the concept of Anchor Unit under this policy?
(c) What measures are taken for promotion of Common facility Centers and MRO activities in the State under this policy.
- (a) What is the status of Textile Sector in the State of Maharashtra compared with National Senerio.
(b) What are objectives of the State New Textile Policy, 2018-23 and measures taken to boost this sector in the State.
- (a) What modifications are carried out in Package Scheme of Incentives, 2013 in respect of Mega, LSI and MSME under GST Regime.
(b) Whether MSME units will get higher incentives after this modification? Explain by example.
- (a) Outline the objectives of Maharashtra Electric Vehicle Policy, 2018.
(b) What incentives are offered for promotion of EV, Battery and Components manufacturing under this policy? State facilities offered to charging stations under the policy.
- Explain the salient features of following policies (any four) :-
(a) Maharashtra Fin Tech Policy-2018
(b) Maharashtra Coir Policy-2018
(c) Flatted Gala Industrial Park Policy-2018
(d) Integrated Industrial Area Development Policy-2018
(e) Maharashtra Logistic park Policy-2018