MPSC Departmental examination for class-I and class-II Officer in the directorate of Industries, 2018 Paper 3
REGULATORY AND PROMOTIONAAL FUNCTIONS OF THE DIRECTORATE
N.B. – (1) Question number one is compulsory. Solve any five from the remaining Questions.
(2) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(3) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another questions) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(4) Answer are to be written in one language only either r in Marathi or in English.
- (a) Fill in the blanks with appropriate word: –
(i) MIDC was established on ……………….
(ii) Funding pattern for Co-op Industrial estate is ……………. .
(iii) ……………….. is the Chairman of MAITRI.
(iv) Maximum available grants MSI-CDP is ………… % and Rs. …………. Lacs.
(v) Current Ease of Doing Business (EODB) rating of India is …………….. .
(b) Match the correct pairs: –
|‘A’ Group||‘B’ Group|
|(i) Dist. Advisory Committee||(a) Minister for Industries|
|(ii) Dist. Cluster Monitoring Committee||(b) Secretary (Inds.)|
|(iii) DLCC||(c) Regional Jt. Director of Inds.|
|(iv) MSI-CDP Apex Committee||(d) Divisional Commissioner|
|(v) MSEFC||(e) Director, MSME-DI|
|(f) District collector|
|(g) General Manager, DIC|
(c) Select Odd-Man-Out :-
(i) Gm, DD, IO, II
(ii) SMS, DICLS, PSI13, PMEGP
(iii) MIDC, MSSIDC, DMIC, KVIB
(iv) DLTFC, DAC, ZUM, DLCC
(v) IPS, PTS, SDE, TUS
(d) Choose correct option and rewrite the sentence: –
(i) ‘Woman Enterprise’ criteria : ……………….. .
(100 % women ownership, More than 50% women employee, Both)
(ii) Project cost limit under PMEGP is Rs. ………….. lacs.
(iii) ……………….. works for development of handicrafts.
(MIDC, KVIB, MSSIDC)
(iv) Admissible incentive cap for Small Enterprise in ‘D’ area is ……………% of FCI
(50, 60, 70)
(v) ……………….. type of cluster(s) is/are funded under MSE-CDP.
(Green field, Brown field, Both)
- (a) Write short notes (any three) :-
(b) Explain objectives behind establishment of MAITRI and discuss its structure and method of operation.
(c) Discuss contribution of MIDC in Industrial Development of the State.
- W rite short notes on following schemes implemented by DICs (any four) :-
- (a) Define following terms used in PSI-2013:-
(i) New Unit
(ii) Operative Period
(iii) Technical Knowhow
(iv) Existing Unit.
(b) Write short notes on following incentives offered by PSI 2013 (any two) :-
(i) Industrial promotion Subsidy (IPS)
(ii) Power Tariff Subsidy (PTS)
(iii) Interest Subsidy (IS).
- Discuss following policies (any four):-
(a) Special Policy for Women Entrepreneur, 2017
(b) Electrical Vehicle Policy, 2018
(c) Coir Policy, 2018
(d) Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing Policy, 2018
(e) IT and ITES Policy, 2015
(f) Electronics Policy, 2016.
- Attempt any four of the following:-
(a) Explain Role of DIC in Industrial Development of the State
(b) Discuss legal framework and mechanism available for recovering pending dues of Micro and Small Enterprises.
(c) Write short not on MSE-CDP
(d) State Procurement Policy
(e) Contribution of EPCs in promotion of exports
(f) DMIC project and Shendra-Bidkin industrial area.
- (a) Explain necessity of organizing events like ‘make in India’ and write note on ‘Magnetic Maharashtra, 2018’.
(b) Discuss contribution of MSMEs in Industrial Development of the State
(c) Describe importance of KVIB in development of rural artisans
(d) Highlight necessity of MSME Data bank and Udyog Aadhar Memorandum. Write down method of both registrations.
- Write note (any four) :-
(a) Importance of Co-op. Industrial Estate in providing industrial infrastructure to MSMEs.
(b) Advantages of categorization of MSMES on the basis of Turnover instead of investment in plant and equipments.
(c) Ultra Mega/Mega Projects policy.
(d) Measures taken by the State for improving ‘Ease of Doing Business’ (EODB) ranking.
(e) ‘Aaple Sarkar’ portal Industries Department services on ‘Aaple Sarkar’