MPSC Departmental Examination for Assistant Regional Transport Officer, 2018 Paper 4
INDIAN PENAL CODE, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE, ETC.
N.B.- (1) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(2) Candidate are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a questions is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempted another questions) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(3) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English
- Write Short Notes (any three):-
(c) Valuable security
(d) Solitary confinement and its limit
(e) Criminal conspiracy
- Write Short Notes (any five)
(a) Fact, relevant fact and facts in issue.
(b) Burden of proof
(c) Secondary evidence
(d) Offense, cognizable offence and non-cognizable offense.
(e) Service of summons on corporate bodies and societies.
(d) Power of the Court to require attendance of prisoners.
- Discuss provisions offences relating to currency notes and bank notes.
- Explain the provisions relating to robbery and decoity.
- State which facts need not be proved in the proceedings.
- Explain the powers of Supreme Court, High Court and the Sessions Judges regarding transfer of cases and Appeals.
When the Court may issue such warrant. What are the provisions regarding search of place suspected to content stolen property, forged documents, etc.
- Discuss the provisions relating to plea bargaining.