MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector for Post-Examination Training Department, 2018 Paper 2
MOTOR VEHICLES ACT,1988 AND MOTOR VEHICLES RULES, 1989, ETC.
N.B.- (1) All questions carry marks as mentioned in right side.
(2) Marks will be deducted for copying the matter as it is from book.
(3) Candidates should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalised.
(4) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of a question together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after leaving a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub-question shall be overlooked.
(5) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English
- Define (any four):-
(a) Contract Carriage
(b) Gross Vehicle Weight
(c) Category M-3
(d) Quadri- Cycle
- (a) Explain the provisions and procedure for detention of vehicles.
(b) Explain the provision about power to restrict use of vehicles.
- (a) Describe the provision for cancellation and suspension of permit.
(b) Describe the power of licensing authority to disqualify from holding a driving license or revoke such license.
- (a) What are the requirements for establishment of a driving school?
(b) How brake test is conducted for renewal for fitness certificate?
- Write short notes on (any two):-
(a) Driving Test
(b) Regulation and control of authorized testing centre
(c) Speed Governor.