Maharashtra HSC Exam Geography Some Very Important Questions 2019
(1) Coal is used on large scale in industries. Give reasons
(2) Composition of population is often affected by migration. Give reasons
(3) Deccan plateau is known as Silicon Plateau. Give reasons
(4) Describe Electronic industries.
(5) Describe the World Trade Organization.
(6) Describe the different Trade Organization.
(7) Domestic trade is more developed in densely population in densely populated region. Give reasons
(8) Explain the Mumbai-Pune industrial belt in India.
(9) Explain the classification of minerals.
(10) Explain the factor affecting the location of industries.
(11) Explain the important of minerals.
(12) Explain the role of minerals in the economic development of a country.
(13) Explain the role of ports in international trade.
(14) Explain the world distribution of mineral oil.
(15) Improvement in communication has brought major change in the International migration. Give reasons.
(16) In which factors world disparities are found?
(17) Inland waterways are well development in USA. Give reasons
(18) Japan is called as a century in decade. Give reasons.
(19) Market gardening is a product of urbanization. Explain.
(20) Market gardening is a product of urbanization. Give reasons
(21) Population plays an important role in the development of trade. Give reasons
(22) Railways transport is less development in Africa. Give reasons
(23) Raw material is a domination factor is the location of sugar industries. Give reasons
(24) Shifting agriculture is harmful method of agriculture. Give reasons
(25) State the areas of economic development.
(26) State uses of bauxite.
(27) Sugar industries are located in sugarcane belt. Give reasons
(28) The development of Canada and India is very different. Give reasons .
(29) Trans-Siberian railways is the lifeline of Siberia. Give reasons
(30) Western Europe has high density of population. Give reasons
(31) What are the bases of migration?
(32) What are the main objectives of ASEAN organization?
(33) What are the modern means of communication?
(34) What is density of population? Explain the socio-economic and political factors affecting it.
(35) What is intensive commercial grain farming?
(36) What is shifting Agriculture?
(37) Which regions have density of population in the world?
(38) Which regions have high density of population in the world?
(39) Why Panama Canal is known as Gateway of the Pacific?
(40) Write a short note on sex ratio.
(41) Write a short note on Human development.
(42) Write short note on sugar industries.
(43) Write short note pillars of human development
(44) Write short notes on India’s foreign trade.
(45) Write the adverse effects of information technology.
(46) Write the broad areas of ASSRC for regional co-operation.
(47) Write the effect of migration on social system.
(48) Write the physical factors affecting on migration.