- The highest point of the extrados is :
- Springing points
- The inner surface of the arch is called :
- The total area of the window openings should be atleast__________of floor area of room.
- Outside vertical member of the shutter of a door or a window is :
- A horizontal member of the employed to sub-divide a window opening horizontally :
- The door suitable for buildings where there is heavy rush of foot traffic is :
- Ledged door
- Revolving door
- Sliding door
- Swing door
- Vertical windows provided on the sloping roof is :
- Gable window
- Dormer window
- Bay window
- Windows projecting outside ,the external walls of a room :
- Gable windows
- Dormer window
- Bay windows
- Roof suitable for span upto 2.4 m :
- Couple roof
- Couple-close roof
- Collar beam roof
- Wooden blocks, bolts and yokes are related to :
- Formwork for walls
- Formwork for columns
- Formwork for stair
- An unbroken series of steps between the landings is :
- The finishing of mortar joints of either stone masonry or brick masonry is :
- Thin plastic covering applied on the surfaces of walls and celling is :
- Dot and screed are related to :
- The defect in plastering indicated by a very small loose mass on the plastered surface is known as :
- Uneven surface
- Polyvinyl acetate, synthetic resins etc are the binding materials in :
- Colloidal paint
- Enamel paint
- Emulsion paint
- Oil paint
- The formation of soap patches on the painted surface is known as :
- A depressed or bent sanitary fitting which always remains full of water :
- Siphon age
- Anti-Siphon age pipe
- The trap which is provided in the last manhole of house drainage system :
- P Trap
- Gully trap
- Floor trap
- Intercepting trap
- The trap which carries discharge from sanitary fittings such as bath rooms, sinks etc :
- Soil pipe
- Waste pipe
- Vent pipe
- Anti-siphon age pipe
- The waste water from bathrooms, kitchens are called :
- Storm water
- The word ‘Acoustics’ means :
- To hear
- To call
- To see
- To smell
- A modern technique to plan and to manage all types of construction projects is :
- Bar chart
- Mile-stone chart
- An example for enlargement scale is :
- 1 : 1
- 1 : 2
- 2 : 1
- None of the above
- F is expanded as :
- Representative Fraction
- Representing Fraction
- Representation fraction
- Representing factor
- Letters and numerals are designated by :
- None of these
- The built up or covered area by taking external dimension at plinth level or floor level excluding plinth offset is called :
- Carpet Area
- Plinth Area
- Floor Area
- None of these
- Value of dismantled material is :
- Salvage value
- Market value
- Book value
- Scrap value
- Unit of earthwork excavation is :
- 10 m3
- Which of the following is a fiber mineral?
- Which is the largest man made lake in India?
- Whare is the college of defence management located?
- Which state domination in coffee production?
- Which is known as Bird Village in Kerala?
- The taluk in Kerala with the longest coastline:
- Which kerala river is known as “Yellow river”?
- Which of the following five year plan is aimed at Improving the Standard of living?
- Fifth Plan
- Fourth Plan
- Third Plan
- Sixth Plan
- The Mumbai stock exchange was setup in :
- How many delegates had attended the first section of Indian national Congress?
- The only licensed flag production unit in India is located at?
- Who gave leadership to Kallumala Samaram?
- Ayya Vaikundar
- Brahmananda Sivayogi
- The last temple consecrated by SreeNarayana Guru?
- Orginal name of Brahmananda Shiva Yogi?
- Krishnan Namboothiri
- Karat Govinda menon
- The venue of paliyam Sathyagraha
- How many people signed in Ezhava Memorial?
- Which of the following astronaut returned to earth spending 340 days in space for NASA?
- Alwin drew
- Damilo Turk
- Scoot Kelly
- Antonio Gutteres
- Which Indian bank has got license from Myanmar Government to start its operation in Myanmar?
- Indian Overseas bank
- State Bank of India
- Union bank
- Indian Bank
- Who wrote the Book named “Go Set A watchman”?
- Haper Lee
- Nishanth Rao
- Teff Kinney
- Stine Nielsen
- What was the theme for World cancer day 2016?
- We Can, I Can
- Not beyond us
- Together it is possible
- Debunk the Myth