Maha Survey always looking for people who are passionate about self-entrepreneur and work towards making public services better. If you’re interested Apply for Current Openings/ Vacancies in Maharashtra.Maha Survey relesed many job notification Every year.Every Job’s post have particular exam Syllebuss with Different Questions.Here we provide some important Questions with Answer key for Maha Survey’s Recruiment Exams.
Choose the correct article.
1.Himalayas is……..highest mountain of our country.
1) a 2) an 3) the 4) None of the above
2.Please give me…….one rupee coin.
1)a 2)an 3) the 4) none of the above
Choose the correct spelling in the following two questions.
3. 1) Communication 2) Communeecation
3) Comuunication 4) Comunication
4. 1) ambbasador 2) ambaasador 3) annbasador
5.Select the synonym of the word-Ecstasy
1)exhausted 2)strong 3)joy 4)greed
6.Select the synonym of the word-Gluttony
1) satisfaction 2)beatitude 3)sadness 4)Greedy
7.Select the antonym of the word-Extrovert
1) boaster 2)mixer 3)introvert 4)social
8.Select the antonym of the word-Extravagant
1)developing 2)wonderful 3)disappearing 4)economical
9.Choose appropiate model auxiliary : Wher I was younger, I ……..swim ten miles.
1)can 2)might 3)would 4)could
10.Choose correct preposition : I have been working here……1990.
1) for 2) since 3) now 4) in
11.Choose correct pronoun : Rosemary is a cousin of…….
1) myself 2) mine 3) me 4) my
12.Choose correct preposition : We don’t need the car, we’ll go…….
1)by foot 2) on foot 3) with foot 4) None of the above.
13.Choose correct auxiliary verb : When I saw john last Sunday, he was tired, he………a party the night before.
1) was to 2) has been to 3) had been to 4) None of the above.
14.Select a word that is not adjective-
1) incisive 2) fratricidal 3) abscond 4) strident
15.The sentence ‘I shall come even if he doesn’t contains’ adverb clause of-
1) comparison 2)condition 3) consequence 4) None of these
16.’He is intelligent, yet he is not confident’ is an example of……….compound sentence.
1)COmpulative 2) Adversative 3)Disjunctive 4) None of these
17.Identity the figure of speech-Life is a dream.
1) Simple 2)Metaphor 3) Apostrophe 4)Hyperbole
18.The meaning of the idiom to ‘talk shop’ means.
1)discuss shops 2) to talk unnecessarily
3) to talk about profession 4) None of the above
19.Select a word that is not an interjection-
1)Alas 2) Oh 3) Hello 4) None of the above
20.To trump up means-
1) To transform 2) To trek
3) To concoct 4) None of the above.
21.Fill in the blanks- ……….Bengalis write Gujarati correctly.
1) Few 2) A few 3) The few 4) None of the above
22.Fill in the blanks-you and………have done our duty.
1) me 2) I 3) mine 4) None of the above
23.Which of the following words is not related to human body?
1) Visceral 2) Supine 3) Sanguinary 4) Coeval
24.Ophidiomania is the excessive interest in –
1) Snakes 2) Monkeys 3) Buildings 4) None of the above.
25.A Gerund can work as a
1) Noun 2) Pronoun 3) Adjective 4) None of the above
26.Fill,in the blanks with appropiate article. Cloth is sold by……metre.
1) a 2) an 3) the 4) None of the above.
27.Fill in the blanks with appropriate word. Both…….brothers live together.
1) of 2) the 3) a 4) an
28.Fill in the blanks with correct verb. Food prices……a new high.
1) thouch 2) thouches 3) been touched 4) had touching
29.Choose the correct sentence of the following.
1) I shall be so busy tomorrow that I shall not be able to receive any visitors.
2) I will be so busy tomorrow that I would not be able to receive any visitors.
3) I shall be so busy tomorrow that I could not be able to receive any visitors.
4) None of the above.
30.Rewrite the following sentence in the Assertive –
Who was there to listen to her appeals ?
1) There is any to listen to her appeals.
2) There was no any one to listen to her appeals.
3) No one could listen to her appeals.
4) There was none to listen to her appeals.
31.Transform yhe following simple sentence into complex sentence- It all ended according to my expectations.
1) It all ended as I has expected
2) It all ended as I have expected
3) It all was ended as I expected
4) I expected that it should ended as my expectation
32.Put the following sentences into indirect speech.
My sister said to me, You look hungry. Shall I go and bring you some fruit?
1) My sister told me about my hunger and she wanted to go and bring me some fruits.
2) My sister told me that I looked hungry. She offered to go and bring me some fruit.
3) My sister told me that I looked hungty and she wanted to went brought me some fruit.
4) My sister asked that I had looked hungry and she offered to go and bring me some fruit.
33.Make it singuler noun : draughts
1) draughte 2) draughts 3) draughtes 4) draughtees
34.Choose the correct sentence.
1) I have lost a ten rupees note
2) I have lost a note of rupees ten
3) I have losted a ten rupees note
4) I have lost a ten-rupee note.
35.Choose the correct sentence.
1) The climate of Mumbai is more pleasant than Delji
2) The climate of Mumbai is as more pleasant that of Delhi
3) The climate of Mumbai is more pleasant that of Delhi.
4) The climate of Mumbai is more than pleasant as of Delhi
36.Suggest synonym for the following word : incessant.
1) angry 2) continuous 3) insane 4) cleaver
37.Suggest antonym for the folloeing word : wearisome
1)refreshing 2)bored 3) refined 4) cleaver
38.Write the correct meaning of the word : conceal.
1) camouflage 2) camoflage 3) comoflague 4) camoflag
39.Make noun from the following word : Admit.
1) Admittance 2) Admission 3) Admitance 4) Admittable
40.Make adjective from the following word : sight.
1) visible 2) sightable 3) sightful 4) vigilant
41.Give meaning of the following phrase. de novo
1) old 2) fancy 3) novel 4) a new
42.Choose the correct alternatives from those given below:
It has been raining for the past five days I wish it…….
1) would stop raining. 2) stopped to rain 3) stopped raining. 4) were to stop raining
43.Fill in the blanks with appropriate word. It has to be seen….
1) to been belived 2) to being believed
3) to be believed 4) to belive
44.How many friends helped you ? In passive voice, this sentence will be written as-
1) You were helped by how many friends?
2) Were you helped by how many friends?
3) How many friend were you helped by?
4) How many friends you were helped?
Choose the part in which you find an error. If there is no error, then choose option (4) :-
45. Ubtil / you remain restless / you cannot concentrate / No error
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D
46.The colour of her cheeks / is / loke a rose / No error
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D
Choose the expression that explains the given word correctly:
1) Trade prohibited by law.
2) Drawing out a secret from somebody
3) Statement that is absolutely clear.
4) Comparison that is out of place
1) One who cures diseases.
2) One who is officially in charge of a museum or art gallery
3) One who makes and repairs knives and other cutting tools.
4) One who sells soaps, oils, candles etc.
49.Choose the correct word for the folloing.
A person who is womanish in his habits.
1) Feminist 2) Effeminate 3) Philanderer 4) Philogynist
50.Complete the following idioms with appropriate word given below.
Flog a dead……..
1) dog 2) cat 3) mouse 4) horse