SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2019
SSC (Staff Selection Commission), Mumbai published a new job notification for Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Posts. The willing candidates are informed to see the latest notification February 2019. Qualification required Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University; or Two years experience in the respective fields and More. Last Date of online application is 25-02-2019. For More details of SSC Recruitment 2019 Read Below.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2019:-
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contract)|
|Starting Date of Apply||01-02-2019|
|Last Date of Apply||25-02-2019|
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON WHATSAPP GROUP. Click the link:- mahasarka[email protected] . NOW YOU WILL BE ADDED IN MAHASARKAR GROUP”.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2019:
Education Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University; or Two years experience in the respective fields and More. For Post wise Education Details follow the detailed advertisement.
Age Limit: Up to 27/30/32 years as on 01 August 2019. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC.
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website ssc.nic.in earlier than the due date.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exemptedf rom payment of fee.
- Submission of online applications: 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 25-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 28-02-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29-12-2019.