Satara GK Current Affairs on mahasarkar.co.in. This is the page where we are deal with Satara’s Current General Knowledge. Every questions come from various source i.e. Satara’s Current Affairs, Satara’s Polity, Satara’s Economy, Satara’s Award and Winners, Satara’s Constitution, Satara’s Law. This page is essential for everyone from 10 age to 60 age. Candidates who are preparing himself for Central Sarkari Naukri as well any of State Government Recruitment Exam, Entrance Exam they can follow this page.
mahasarkar.co.in is totally mobile friendly site. So subscribe Us and get important updates alert in just a second. There is no need to pay any of money to us for subscribe. If you found any of error please contact us.
|PIN code(s)||415001,415002,415003, 415004,415005,415006|
|Area||22.42 km2 (8.66 sq mi)|
|External Link||Wikipedia Details|
Satara GK & Current Affairs for March 2019
1.What is the Administrative Division of Satara city?
Ans: Pune Division.
2.What is the official language of Satara city?
3.What is the Major highways of Satara city?
4.The first Muslim invasion of the Deccan took place in which year?
5.How much talukas in Satara city?
Ans: Eleven taluka.
6.How much subdivision in Satara city?
Ans: Four subdivision.
7.What is the oldest school in Satara city?
Ans: Sainik School.
8.What is the short name of Satara District?
9. In which date Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar entered the first class (Pratapsingh) Satara High School?
Ans. 7th November, 1900.
10. How many Sub-divisions has satara?
Ans:- Jaoli, Karad, Khandala, Khatav, Koregaon, Mahabaleshwar, Man, Patan, Phaltan, Satara, Wai.
11. How many Villages has Jaoli?
12. How many Villages has Karad?
13. How many Villages has Khandala?
14. How many Villages has Khatav?
15. How many Villages has Koregaon?
16. How many Villages has Mahabaleshwar?
17. How many Villages has Man?
18. How many Villages has Patan?
19. How many Villages has Phaltan?
20. How many Villages has Satara?
21. How many Villages has Wai?
22.Name the elected M.P. of Satara district?
Ans. Udayanraje Bhonsle (Party Affiliation: Nationalist Congress Party).
23.Name the CEO, KPIT Cummins?
Ans. Kishor Patil.