Sarthi Pune MPSC CET Hall Ticket 2022: सारथी पुणे MPSC CET प्रवेशपत्र २०२२
1. To login to this system, you have received username and password through SMS, please refer the same as login credentials.
2. Your Username is your Aadhar Card Number and your password is your mobile number given while filling form for SARTHI MPSC CET 2022
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Date of issue of E-Admit card: 16th June, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (SARTHI-PUNE- MPSC-CET- 2022): 19th June, 2022
SARTHI MPSC CET 2022 Online Examination – Candidate general Instructions for online examination:
- Candidates shall report to the examination center at exactly 10:30 am as mentioned in E Admit Card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination premises after 11.15 AM. specified by authorities (e.g., 5 min before commencement of examination).
- Seating arrangement is made available at the centre, candidates must reach the respective Examination Hall as per their SEAT NUMBER and acquire the seat allocated.
- Candidates are required to compulsorily carry the original government identification proof (Driving license /Aadhar card / Pan card / voting card any of these).
- Candidates are required to sign an E Admit Card in front of the supervisor on the day of Examination and ensure to submit it to the supervisor after completion of examination. Exams will be active at exactly 11:30AM, immediately candidates must login to the examination portal and start with the exam.
- In case of system related issues students can bring it to the notice of the Supervisor. They will guide you to get queries or issues resolved.
- Candidates are provided with the login credentials for examination. They can login into the system using those credentials.
- Candidates are requested not to panic for time taken in resolving queries / issues. They must immediately inform the Invigilator or Supervisor regarding technical or other issues.
- Candidates will carry only a SIMPLE BALL POINT PEN into the Exam Hall.Candidates will not be allowed to carry books / mobile / smart watches/Earbuds / Electronic devices / fancy pens and any other paper material or any electrical gadgets in examination hall. If any such material is found with the candidate, he/she will be barred from the Examination as well as ANY future benefits from SARTHI, Pune.
- No Candidate will be allowed to go out before the end time of examination i.e., 1:30 noon. (Barring bio breaks).
- Candidates have to take care of their belongings which they are carrying at the examination center. No authority is responsible for the loss of belongings.
- Differently abled candidates will be given 30 minutes extra for examination.
- In case of Differently able candidate if he / she wants examination assistant (scriber) they have to arrange it themselves ( for only Visual impaired and locomotor disability)
- All Examination Halls are under Camera Surveillance.
- Candidates are requested to follow the basic Covid norms like sanitization, use of masks etc.
- IF ANY CANDIDATE IS FOUND IN ANY KIND OF MALPRACTICE, HE/SHE WILL BE BARRED FROM ANY BENEFIT/SCHEME OF SARTHI, PUNE AND PENAL ACTION WILL BE INITIATED AGAINST THE CANDIDATE INCLUDING BLACKLISTING AND ACTION FOR CRIMINAL OFFENCE.
- To contact technical head, email on [email protected]/020-25595509 Helpline : 020-25595520/528/510/529
- Candidates must compulsorily mention their full name, contact number and mention the issue clearly in the email to assist in quick resolution of issues, if any.
About Sarthi Pune:
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research Training and Human Development Institute (SARTHI), Pune is registered under Company Act, 2013 under Section 8 as Non-Profit government company for research, policy advocacy, training etc. for socio-economic and education development of Maratha, Maratha-Kunbi, Kunbi-Maratha, Kunbi community in Maharashtra State. Our organisation thrust areas includes research, policy advocacy to government, training etc. and guidance to rural population, particularly the farmers whose livelihood is dependent on agriculture.
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|