RBI Maharashtra Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 For 174 Posts
RBI Maharashtra (Reserve Bank of India), Maharashtra Published Job Notification for 174 Office Attendant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply must look at RBI Maharashtra Office Attendant Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online before 07/12/2017.
भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक ने आरबीआई महाराष्ट्र भर्ती 2017 को लागू करने के लिए रोजगार विज्ञापन प्रकाशित किया। यह नया विज्ञापन कार्यालय अटेंडेंट की रिक्तियों के बारे में है। पूरी तरह से 174 रिक्तियां हैं उम्मीदवारों को आवेदन करने से पहले आधिकारिक सूचना को पढ़ने के लिए सलाह दी जाती है।
RBI Maharashtra Office Attendant Recruitment:
RBI Maharashtra Bharti 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI Maharashtra)|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai,Nagpur|
|Starting Date to Apply||17/11/2017|
|Last Date to Apply||07/12/2017|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee||07/12/2017|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Maharashtra Office Attendant Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board and More. For Post wise Education Details follow the detailed advertisement.
Age (as on 01/11/2017): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
(i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years.
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years.
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD): By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
(iv) Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
(v) Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years.
(vi) Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989: By 5 years.
(vii) Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
Selection Process for RBI Maharashtra Bharti 2017:
Selection is through Online Test:
- General English
- General Awareness
- Numerical ability.
Application Fee for
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges).
- 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges) .
How to Apply:
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website rbi.org.in earlier than the due date.
Starting Date, Last Date to Apply Online at Reserve Bank of India which candidates should be remember as follows.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 17/11/2017.
- Closure of registration of application: 07/12/2017.
- Closure for editing application details: 07/12/2017.
- Last date for printing your application: 22/12/2017.
- Online Fee Payment: 17/11/2017 to 07/12/2017.
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.