Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna : Pune -2022
Look out for the whole information regarding PMAY-Pune to get your forever home!!!
PMAY Pune 2022: Pradhan mantriawasyojna is one promise that our Honorable President Shri Ram Nath Kovindmade in the joint parliamentary session on 9th of June 2014 where he quoted –“ By the time the nation completes 75 years of independence, every family every household will have a pucca house with basic amenities such as electricity, drinking water and toilet”. This promise was made to improve the poor urban areas where people still don’t have their homes. The urban area which is being target by the government also contains slum areas which are poor in health condition, educational level, hygiene and much more.
With the help of Pradhan mantriawasyojna, the government is trying to improve the quality of lives in Urban areas to develop the nation step by step and give pucca house so that ultimately GDP increases and people start to live happily as well. This Yojana is for the lower income families in categories divided in EWS, LIG,MIG-l and MIG-ll. Women and minorities are also a part of this and the information regarding all of it is mentioned in the below written sections. This initiative is taken to provide the Urban lower income families with subsidy on interest rates of 6.5% for upto 20 years, slum redevelopment and affordable housing partnerships so that they can call their places as permanent homes.
Read the whole article to get the detailed information regarding the Yojana, how to apply for it, eligibility and how much subsidy you can get on loans.
Detailed Project Report (DPR), PMAY, Pune Municipal Corporation, Pune
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA- Pune Muncipal Corporation – Housing Project On Private Partnership Basis
Eligibility for Applying for PMAY Pune:
As all the citizens who don’t have their permanent homes in Urban areas can apply, but there are certain restrictions to the catagories, family incomes and rules which are to be satisfied to apply for the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJNA PUNE-2022.
- Various rules to apply for the Yojana
- The family applying for this Yojana must not have any home in the whole country. The ancestral home is also included so that the benefited party does not snatch the poor urban people’s rights.
- If a married couple applies for the yojana, they should do so in single or joint ownership and only one subsidy will be allowed to them.
- Applying family/ candidate must not have taken benefits of any other housing related schemes from the government in past to avail the subsidy benefits.
Eligibility on the basis of Income:
- EWS category applying must not have a family income more than 3 lakh will be applicable for a carpet area of 60m².
- LIG (light income group) category must not have a family income of more than 6 lakh will be applicable for carpet area of 60 m².
- MIG -l ( medium income group-l)
This category family must not have an income of more than 6-12 lakh and will be applicable for a carpet area of 160m².
- MIG-ll( medium income group-ll) category family must not have family income of more than 12-18 lakh and will be applicable for a carpet area of 200m².
- Minorities such as SC/ST/OBC are also applicable for this scheme and need to visit the authorities to avail the information regarding area and subsidy as it varies from area to area.
- Women falling under the category of EWS / LIG are applicable too and need to visit the authorities and offices to get all the information of their interest to get their pucca house.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website through the link provided here
- Enter your adhaar card number for the registration purpose.
- Enter details such as current address, head of the family, number of family members etc to register yourself for the application.
- Now select the section you want to apply under:
There are two sections under which a family can apply i.e
- The three basic categories mentioned above i.e EWS, LIG , MIG-l and MIG-ll.
- Slum people with poor hygiene conditions, poor income and poor educational facilities can apply here.
After filling the application form, download the form for future reference and keep it with you.
- What is Pradhan mantriawasyojna?
Pradhan mantriawasyojna is one revolution to bring all the sections of society together in terms of housing by giving them subsidy on housing loans and helping them get their forever homes.
- Which catagories are not applicable for this Yojana?
All the urban area people in need of forever homes are welcomed and applicable for this Yojana with no house on their names and have not taken any housing benefits from the country in past
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|