MPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (Assistant Regional Transport Officer for promotion of this department) Departmental Qualification Examination, 2018 Paper 5
BOMBAY FINANCIAL RULESM, 1959 AND MAHARASHTRA BUDGET MANUAL VOLUME-I, ETC.
N.B.- (1) Solve any five questions. Question No. 1 is compulsory.
(2) Quote authority in support of your answer.
(3) Candidate should not write roll number, any name (including his/her own), signature, address or any indication of his/her identity anywhere inside the answer book otherwise he/she will be penalized.
(4) Candidates are expected to answer all the sub-questions of elsewhere together, if sub-question of a question is attempted elsewhere (after a few pages or after attempting another question) the later sub –question shall be overlooked.
(5) Answer are to be written in one language only either in Marathi or in English.
- What do you mean by budgetary irregularities? How such irregularities can be avoided? Explain in detail.
- What is Consolidated Fund of the State? Elaboration Structure of Government Accounts with special reference to Consolidated Fund of the State.
- Write short notes on (any four):-
(a) House Building Advance
(b) Canons of Financial Propriety
(c) Service Book
(d) Suspension, Dismissal and Discharge from Government Service
(e) Family Pension under M.C.S.R., 1982 [Maharashtra Civil Service Rules, 1982].
- Elaborate the procedure of sanctioning time-barred claims of Government servants and/or parties.
- What is Public Accounts Committee? What are the duties and responsibilities of Public Accounts Committee?
- Distinguish between :-
(a) Superannuation Pension and Invalid Pension.
(b) Earned Leave and Leave Not Due.