Reference books for MPSC Maharashtra Group-C Services Mains Exam
MPSC Maharashtra Group-C Services
It is important for all candidates to look for books that will provide the correct information for the exam. Moreover, books should cover the entire syllabus. As part of this article, we provide you with Reference Books for MPSC Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam. These books must be studied by candidates to maximize their chances of placement in Maharashtra. To learn about the reference books and the syllabus for the Maharashtra Group-C services mains exam, please read the full article.
Exam Syllabus and Marks
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts the Group-C exam in Maharashtra. A total of 200 marks are allotted for the Group-C exam. This exam includes three subjects i.e. Marathi, English, and General Knowledge. You will have 60 questions in Marathi for 60 marks, 40 questions in English for 40 marks, and 100 questions in General Knowledge for 100 marks. Only multiple-choice questions are included in the test. There is no reference book provided by the Maharashtra commission, but you can check the best reference books for the Maharashtra Group-C services Mains exam in this article.
Reference books mentioned below will make the candidate more likely to be selected. Make sure to keep the following books in mind as you review the syllabus. Below is a list of books which are available online and in the offline stores, and these books cover all the subjects. MPSC Group C Mains Common Paper Booklist / MPSC Group C Books for main Exam/MPSC Group C Book List.
Reference books for MPSC Maharashtra Group-C Services Mains exam:
- Maharashtra Gat K Seva Purv Pariksha Margadarshak by K Sagar.
- English Grammar by Sachin Jadhavar.
- Marathi Grammar by Vishal Sutar.
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin.
- Reasoning /Quantitative Aptitude by Adda247 Publication.
- General Intelligence by RPH Editorial Board.
- 11th and 12th Maharashtra state board Books.
- Bare act by Universal’s.
- Parikrama Masik by Prithvi academy.
- Aptitude and logical Reasoning Book by Sachin.
- Indian polity by Laxmikanth.
- Marathi Grammar by Balasaheb shinde
- English Prashnach by Lokseva publication.
- Bookkeeping and accounting (Class 11th and 12th State Board Books).
- Marathi Prashnsanch by Lokseva.
- Spardha Pariksha Arthshastra-1 by Kiran Desle.
- Panchayat Raj by Ritesh Khirad.
- Right to Information by Yashada.
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.
- Previous year paper by Saimkatta Publication.
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|