MPSC subordinate service Group B Combine Preliminary cut off:
Maharashtra public service commission released the official notification for recruitment of group-B subordinate services with huge vacancies. The commission has the aim of recruiting candidates to different posts like police sub inspector, state tax inspector, assistant section officer and sub-register etc. all eligible and interested candidates applied for multiple posts within the due date through the official website of the commission. After applying for the respective posts candidates thin bout their exam preparation to crack the exam. In that case, they should have prior knowledge about the exam syllabus, exam pattern, question, pattern, time limit and expected cut-off marks to clear the exam. Candidates must achieve more than the final cut-off marks for specific posts to ensure their name in the merit list. In this present article, candidates will get detail information about securing their place in merit list with expected cut-off for their exam. So, all candidates are advised to go through the entire article for having complete knowledge about the expected cut-off for MPSC group-b subordinate services exam.
From the present article candidates will get detail information about the cut-off marks for MPSC subordinate services exam who have appeared in the preliminary exam. They will get the list mentioned all cut-off marks from previous years along with different posts. Candidates have to pass the prelims exam with respective cut-off marks for attending the mains exam. After attempting the prelims exam this year candidates are waiting eagerly for their upcoming result. From the cut-off marks of previous years candidates will get clear view about the expected cut-off marks for this year. Cut off marks depends on many aspects related to exam like number of vacancies, difficulty level of question, number of candidates attended the exam etc. Maharashtra public services commission conducted this subordinate services exam on 26 February this year. The date of publishing the official result will be announced later from the commission. After that aspirants can check it from the official website or from this article itself to be updated. All candidates must have the overall knowledge about the entire recruitment process with multiple stages which have been mentioned below:
- The selection process of MPSC goes through stages of prelims and mains exam. After that candidates applied for police sub inspector have to go through physical test and interview along with it.
- The final cut-off marks is determined by various aspects like number of vacancies, number of total applicants, difficulty level of the question, previous year cut-off marks etc. aspirants must clear the cut-off marks of prelims exam to be appeared in the main exam. Then they have to clear the final cut-off marks to be in the final merit list of the selection.
- Aspirants are advised to follow top MPSC subordinate services book and study materials for their effective preparation to perform well and achieve higher marks than the cut-off.
- Candidates should follow the article till end for getting knowledge to evaluate their marks. They will get category-wise cut-off marks for all posts of both prelims and main exam.
MPSC subordinate service Combined Prelims exam review
Maharashtra public service commission conducts recruitment exam for carious posts like police sub inspector, assistant section officer, state tax inspector and son on every year. Interest candidates willing to join the subordinate service of Maharashtra have to go through the entire selection process. Candidates have to go through all stages of prelims exam, mains exam, interview and physical test to view their names in the final merit list. For that purpose aspirants should clear the prelims exam with higher score than actual cut-off marks. With it they will get confidence to appear in the final exam and passed it to move forward of the selection process. For further information candidates must check updated information at official website of MPSC that is mpsc.in.
MPSC subordinate services Gr. B Combined preliminary cut off: important days
Maharashtra public service commission declared the official notification of group-b subordinate services on its official website. Candidates have applied for specific posts including in the subordinate service according to their interest and expectations. The official notice was released on 29 October, 2021. Candidates have time for applying to various posts from 29 October to 30 November 2021. The commission also mentioned the dates for preliminary examination on 26 February 2022 and mains examination 9th, 17th, 24th and 31st July of 2022. The dates of result will be notified later after verifying multiple stages of the recruitment.
Cut-off for MPSC Duyam Seva Group B Combined preliminary Exam:
Direct Link to Check MPSC Sub-Registrar Combined preliminary Exam Cut Off
After conducting the prelims exam the commission works on publishing the official answer key. Candidates can check their answer key by imputing their username and password for the exam. With this process they can self-evaluate their exam and get a prior result by themselves. After that MPSC will release the final answer key for all candidates depending on various posts in the official website from where candidates can check theirs. MPSC will give the list of successful candidates for prelims exam who will be able to clear the cut-off marks based on their respective categories. This cut-off will be evaluated by the marks students get in prelims exam out of total 100 marks. Candidates have to appear in main exam which is total 200 marks after that. Cut-off marks for main exam will also be evaluate on total 200 marks. All the succeed candidates of mains exam will be shortlisted for the next part which is interview. They should prepare for their interview section along with the entire preparation of different stages to perform well. During interview candidates should be confident and positive about the outcome of their result.
Interested candidates applied for police sub inspector have to go through physical test which is another significant part. They must take preparation for all physical activities included in the MPSC subordinate services interview process to pass with flying colours. In this case, they will get chance to be in interview after passing the physical test part. If they have enough practice with strategic preparation then they will definitely pass physical test of police sub inspector. So, candidates must be fit and stable physically who have appeared for the police sub inspector post to get into the final selection.
After conducting the recruitment process through all the stages the final merit list including ranks will be declared separately for individual posts. The entire list of shortlisted candidates and ranks who have cleared all stages successfully will be uploaded in the official website of the commission. The list will be given in pdf format in the official website from where candidates can easily download just by putting their names and roll number. At the time of preparing the final merit list marks obtained in mains exam and interview will only be calculated. So, here we are advising all candidates to prepare well for their main exam and interview section with their individual strategy. For any further information regarding the recruitment process of MPSC candidates should follow official website of the commission regularly.
There are some important facts that candidates should keep in mind for being selected in the final merit list of subordinate services by MPSC. They can notice that cut-off marks will be released separately category-wise for each post of the subordinate service. They will get all details regarding the subordinate service recruitments of MPSC like syllabus, exam pattern, marks division, cut-off marks, physical test and interview from the commission’s website. They should go through the below mentioned instructions for getting a prior view about detail knowledge related to the recruitments process.
- The cut-off marks will be decided by the commission based on the number of candidates selected for the main examination which will be 10-13 times of total number of vacancies.
- Candidates will be called for interview only 3-4 times of the total number of vacancies for different posts.
- After releasing the official answer key by the commission candidates can self-evaluate their estimated marks from their individual answer key and marking scheme.
- The cut-off can marks can be published along with the final result of MPSC subordinate service or after publishing the prelims result in the official website of the commission.
- The commission will release the result of MPSC subordinate services in the form of merit list in the official website after conducting each stage successfully.
- After completing all stages of the recruitment process the final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be released in the official website. From there aspirants can easily check there results by inputting their names and roll numbers.
- When can candidates expect the release of MPSC subordinate services cut-off?
Answer: they can get their individual cut-off based on the category along with the publication of the result.
- From where do students can check the officially released cut-off?
Answer: candidates can check the official website of MPSC for viewing the individual cut-off for each category. They can also visit this article to get the direct link for viewing the official category-wise cut-off for all posts of MPSC subordinate services.
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|