MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022
MPSC Assistant Director Town Planner, Group A-Syllabus 2022: MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus PDF & Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern→ Candidates who are planning to sit in MPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam hall may be searching MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Town Planner Syllabus. So, today we are deal with MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus with Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern to achieve good marks in the exam.
Updated MPSC Assistant Town Planner new syllabus PDF downloads in here. Candidates can also download the MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022 in PDF or Word format through online mode from official site.
एमपीएससी सहायक टाउन प्लानर विषय के अनुसार पाठ्यक्रम के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए, विवरण विवरण, परीक्षा की अवधि नीचे दी गई है।
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022
MPSC Assistant Town Planner consists of various section. Mention on this posts-
⇒Related to the Subject.
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Related to the Subject Syllabus
Topics and Sub-topics:
(1) Current events and Technology,
Current events of national and international importance –Industrial, Economic, Spatial Planning, Urban Development, Technology – Applications of Total station, Drone, Remote sensing , GIS, GPS, Computer-Aided Design in Urban Planning.
(2) Urbanisation , Govt. Schemes and Missions
a) Salient features of Indian Urbanisation, Challenges of Urbanisation
b) Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation, Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, Smart City.
National Urban Information System, National Natural Resources Management System, India Urban Observatory, Various schemes for financial assistance to Municipal Councils under plan schemes. Preparation of DPR
(3) Policies in India and Maharashtra
- National Urban Transport Policy, National Land-utilisation policy, National Housing Policy
- National Energy Policy, The Street Vendors Act, 2014
(4) Urban Reforms
- Urban Reforms and best practices in Urban Planning
(5) RTI & RTS Acts
- Right to Information Act , Right to Services Act
(6) Theories of Planning
- Garden City Concept, Geddian Trio Concept, Concentric zone model, Sector Theory, Multi-nuclei theory, Neighborhood Concept
- Central Place Theory by Christaller and Losch
- Threshold analysis, SWOT Analysis, Land Suitability Analysis
- Need of Regional Plan, Delineation of Region , Types of Regions, Contents of Regional Plan, Surveys necessary for Regional Plan, Analysis and Projections, Process of preparation of Regional Plan as per provisions of MR and TP Act,1966, Relation with State Plan and surroundings,
- National Capital Region
- Role of Metropolitan Planning Committee, Hill Station Regulations
(9) Development Plan
- Difference between Structure Plan and Development Plan, Classification of Towns, Surveys, Analysis and Projections, Demographic projections, Goals and Objectives, Public participation, Implementation and financial aspects, Relation with Regional Plan, Contents of D.P., Planning norms, Modifications to sanctioned DP, Modifications of substantial nature, Notices under section 49 and 127, Process of DP preparation, publication, submission and approval as per provisions of M R and T P Act, 1966, GIS based Development Plans under AMRUT
(10) Development Plan
- Concept, Preparation of TP Scheme as per provisions of MR and TP Act,1966, Relation with DP, Original Plot, Final Plot, Semi-final plot, Incremental contribution and rationale for charging it, Contents of TPS, Cost of TPS, Advance possession, Amenities partially beneficial
- Functions of Arbitrator, Functions of Tribunal of Appeal
(11) Local Area Plan
- Concept, Objectives, Delineation of LAP boundary, Methodology of preparation, Case studies in India, Provision in UDCPR
(12) Various Planning Authorities in Maharashtra
- MMRDA, PMRDA, CIDCO, MSRDC, MADC, MIDC- Functions, roles and responsibilities, projects carried out
(13) Land Measurement & Ownership
- Measurement plan and record of rights
(14) Unified Development Control Regulations
- Procedure for obtaining development permission/building permission, Grant/ refusal of permission, deemed permission, Approvals on risk-based categorisation, Commencement of works, General land development requirements, Land-Use Classification and equivalency of zones, concept of p-line, Ancillary FSI, TDR, AR, Reservation Credit Certificate, Removal of difficulties, Redevelopment of old dilapidated/dangerous buildings, housing for EWS/LIG, Incentive for green buildings, Off-street parking requirements, Affordable housing, Voluntary TP Schemes, Heritage list card, premiums and their payment, Integrated Township, Transit oriented development
- Urban Renewal
- Difference between volume based building code and conventional building code
(15) Development Charges and Appeals
- Development charges, Revocation of permission, Provisions of appeal under section 47 and 126, Actions against unauthorised development
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern 2022
The examination for MPSC Assistant Town Planner will have different section. There are in total 200 marks in exam paper. Candidates are given 60 minutes to solve the exam paper.
Download MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus PDF Download
Direct link to download Official MPSC Assistant Town Planner exam Syllabus 2022 and Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern. Candidates are advised that, don’t forget to check MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus at least once before the examination.
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022– Click Here
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|