MH SET Syllabus 2022: Download Paper 1 and 2 Updated Syllabus PDF
MH SET Syllabus & Exam pattern PDF 2022: The Savitribai Phule Pune University will conduct the “Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)” for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship), Assistant Professor in the colleges and University of Maharashtra state. The MH SET 2022 will be organized into two papers i.e. Paper-I contains 50 Questions and Paper-II contains 150 Questions.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 → Maharashtra SET Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern → Candidates who are planning to sit in Maharashtra SET Exam hall may be searching Maharashtra SET (Maharashtra State Eligibility Test) Syllabus. So, today we are deal with MH SET Syllabus with Exam Pattern to achieve good marks in the exam.
Updated Maharashtra SET new syllabus PDF downloads in here. Candidates can also download the MH SET Syllabus 2022 / UNIPUNE SET Syllabus 2022 in PDF or Word format through online mode from official site.
Dear Job Seekers, are you applying for Maharashtra SET and waiting for the exam? Then this page would be a treat for you. Yes, the Maharashtra Government provides an infinite number of job openings under Maharashtra SET. To grab your dream job by Maharashtra SET Exam, aspirants must clear the written exam conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University. To provide the best assistance related to Maharashtra SET Exam Syllabus, We have curated our page with the latest Maharashtra SET Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern.
महाराष्ट्र राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा परीक्षेचे स्वरूप आणि अभ्यासक्रम २०२२
MH SET परीक्षेची तयारी करताना परीक्षेचे टप्पे, परीक्षेचा अभ्यासक्रम, पुस्तकांची यादी इत्यादी माहिती असणे आवश्यक आहे. म्हणूनच आम्ही तुमच्यासाठी MH SET अभ्यासक्रम PDF स्वरूपात घेऊन आलो आहोत. या लेखात MH SETचा अभ्यासक्रम उपलब्ध आहे. महाराष्ट्र राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा विषयनिहाय अभ्यासक्रम, तपशीलवार गुण, परीक्षेचा कालावधी याबद्दल अधिक माहितीसाठी खाली दिलेला आहे.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 – MH SET Syllabus 2022:-
The MH SET 2022 will be organized into two papers (i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II).
MH SET Syllabus 2022 for Paper 1
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People, Development and Environment
- Higher Education System
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Teaching Aptitude Unit-
- Teaching aids
- Nature, objectives, characteristics, and basic requirements for teaching
- Characteristics of Learners
- Methods of teaching
- Evolution of teaching systems
- Factors that affect teaching
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Research Aptitude Unit-
- Paper, workshop, seminar, conference, article, and symposium
- Meanings, Types, and Characteristics of Research
- Methods of Research
- Research Ethics
- Steps for Researching
- Characteristics and Format for Thesis writing
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Comprehension Unit-
- Reading comprehension has no specific subject. You can practice comprehension by reading different newspapers, magazines, articles, storybooks etc. to increase your knowledge and efficiency in the language.
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Communication Unit-
- Nature of Communication
- Effective Communication in the Classroom
- Types of Communication
- Characteristics of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Logical Reasoning Unit-
- Verbal Analogies
- Argument and its Characteristics
- Deductive Reasoning and Inductive Reasoning: Evaluation and Distinguishing
- Venn Diagram
- Verbal Classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple and multi-diagrammatic relationship
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Data Interpretation Unit-
- Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition and classification of data
- Graphical representation (bar-chart, histograms, pie-chart, table-chart and line-chart) and mapping of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Data and governance
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Information and Communication Technology Unit-
- Meaning, Advantages, Disadvantages, and uses of ICT
- Basic IT Concepts
- General Abbreviations and Terminologies related to ICT
- Basics of Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio and Video-conferencing
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for People, Development and Environment Unit-
- Effects of Pollutants on the life of humans and exploitation of energy and natural resources
- Natural Hazards and their Mitigation
- Sources of Pollution
- Environmental Protection Act (1986), National Action Plan on Climate Change, International agreements/efforts -Montreal Protocol, Rio Summit, Convention on Biodiversity, International Solar Alliance, Paris Agreement, Kyoto Protocol
- Interaction of People and Environment
- Natural and energy resources: Solar, Wind, Soil, Hydro, Geothermal, Biomass, Nuclear and Forests
MH SET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022 for Higher Education System Unit-
- Higher Education System and Research in India: Structure of Institution
- Value Education
- General Education
- Formal and Distance Education
- Concepts, Institutes, and Interaction
- Polity, Governance, and Administration
MH SET Syllabus 2022 for Paper 2
The MH SET Paper 2 is conducted in 32 different subjects. Paper 2 syllabus of Maharashtra SET exam is based on the subject selected by the applicants. The applicant can choose any one of the 32 subjects. All Details are Given Bellow.
- Marathi: Download
- Hindi: Download
- English: Download
- Sanskrit: Download
- Urdu: Download
- History: Download
- Economics: Download
- Philosophy: Download
- Psychology: Download
- Sociology: Download
- Political Science: Download
- Defence & Strategic Studies: Download
- Home Science: Download
- Library & Information Science: Download
- Journalism & Mass Communication: Download
- Social Work: Download
- Public Administration: Download
- Mathematical Sciences: Download
- Environmental Sciences: Download
- Physical Science: Download
- Chemical Sciences: Download
- Life Sciences: Download
- Earth , Atmospheric , Ocean & Planetary Science: Download
- Geography: Download
- Computer Science & Application: Download
- Electronics Science: Download
- Forensic Science: Download
- Commerce: Download
- Management: Download
- Law: Download
- Education: Download
- Physical Education: Download
Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern 2022:-
In MH SET Paper 1, there are 50 MCQs of 02 marks each on Teaching and Research Aptitude. All these 50 questions are compulsory. The paper assesses candidates’ reasoning ability, comprehension skills, divergent thinking and general awareness. Paper 1 consists of ten units and 5 MCQs are asked from each unit. Candidates will have 1 hour to complete paper I. Whenever graphical/pictorial question(s) are set for sighted candidates, a passage followed by equal number of questions and weightage be set for visually impaired candidates.
In MH SET Paper 2 Candidates need to choose the subject of their Post Graduation only. The paper consists of 100 MCQs of 02 marks each. All these 100 questions are compulsory except for Mathematical Sciences, in which candidates must attempt all questions from Sections 1 and 2 or Sections 1 and 3. Candidates will have 2 hours to complete paper II.
Best Books list for MH SET 2022 Preparation
- General Paper-1 UGC NET/JRF/SLET – Teaching & Research Aptitude: Arihant Experts
- Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper I: M Gagan and Sajit Kumar
- Upkar’s UGC-NET/JRF/SET Teaching And Research Aptitude (General Paper – I): Dr Lal Jain and Dr KC Vashistha
- NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper I: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson: KVS Madaan
Download Maharashtra SET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF 2022
Direct link to download Official Maharashtra SET exam Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern. Candidates are advised that, don’t forget to check Maharashtra SET Syllabus at least once before the examination.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus & Exam pattern PDF 2022 – Click Here
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|