ITBP Medical Officers Recruitment 2019
ITBP (Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force), published a new job notification for Medical Officer Posts. The recruitment is for total 496 Vacancies. The willing candidates are informed to see the latest notification March 2019. Last Date of Online application is 01-05-2019. For More details of ITBP Recruitment 2019 Read Below.
Details of ITBP Recruitment 2019:-
|Organization Name||Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Posts Name||Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command): 04 Posts
Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant): 175 Posts
Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant): 317 Posts
|Starting Date of Apply||02-04-2019|
|Last Date of Apply||01-05-2019|
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON WHATSAPP GROUP. Click the link:- mahasarkar@whatsapp . NOW YOU WILL BE ADDED IN MAHASARKAR GROUP”.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2019:
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command): MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma, DM/ M.Ch with relevant experience.
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): PG Degree/ Diploma with relevant experience.
- Medical Officer (Asst Commandant): Medical Qualification of Allopathic System of Medicine.
- Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command): Candidates should not be exceeding 50 years of age.
- Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant): Candidates should not be exceeding 40 years of age.
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant): Candidates should not be exceeding 30 years of age.
Selection Process for ITBP Bharti 2019:
Selection is through
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.itbpolice.nic.in earlier than the due date.
- Applications fees of Rs.400/- to be paid by the applicants who applying for the recruitment to these posts
- No applications fees for SC, ST, Ex- Servicemen & female applicants
Application starts Online 02-04-2019. Last Date of application is 01-05-2019.
◊ OTHER LINKS ◊