Indian Polity Study Material बिभाग ‘ञ’ Shared By N. Agarwal
Indian Polity Study Material बिभाग ‘ञ’ on mahasarkar.co.in. This is the page where we are deal with Indian Polity Study Material For Maharashtra Recruitment Exam. Every questions come from various source i.e. Constituent Assembly; Preamble; Fundamental Rights/Directive Principles of State Policy; President/Prime Minister etc; Parliament; Supreme Court; Governor/State Legislature; High Court; Federalism/Union-State Relations; Amendments; Key Functionaries like CAG/Electronic Commissioner/Fin. Commissioner etc; Minorities; Language; Elections; Political Parties; Panchayat Raj/Local Government; Schedules of Constitution; Reservation for SC/ST; Questions on Articles of the Constitution ; Miscellaneous; Foreign Policy. यह पेज ओह सब स्टूडेंट के लिए है, जो नौकरी की तलाश में हैं और भारती परिक्षा दिने के लिए इच्छुक हैं।
mahasarkar.co.in is totally mobile friendly site. So subscribe Us and get important updates alert in just a second. There is no need to pay any of money to us for subscribe. If you found any of error please contact us.
Study Material: Indian Polity बिभाग ‘ञ’
- A separate Governor for Bengal to be appointed under the act ?
(1)Pitts India Act of 1784
(2)Charter Act of 1793
(3)Charter Act of 1733
(4)Charter Act of 1753
Ans:- (4)Charter Act of 1753
- The first statute for the governance of India, under the direct rule of the British Government, was the
(1)Government of India Act, 1858
(2)Government of India Act, 1861
(3)Government of India Act, 1892
(4)Government of India Act, 1915
Ans:- (1)Government of India Act, 1858
- Under which Act, The councils were having a power to discuss the budget and addressing questions to the executive.
(a)Government of India Act, 1858
(b)Government of India Act, 1861
(c)Government of India Act, 1892
(d)Government of India Act, 1915
Ans:- (c)Government of India Act, 1892
4.The plan to transfer of power to the Indians and partition of the country was laid down in the ?
(a)Cabinet Mission Plan
(d)The Mountbatten Plan
Ans:- (d)The Mountbatten Plan
- In which Constitutional Amendment Act Goa was made a full fledged State with a State assembly ?
(a) 43rd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1977
(b) 44th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1978
(c) 56th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1987
(d) 57th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1987
Ans:- (c)56th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1987
- How many articles were there originally in Constitution of India ?
- under the constitution of India who are the ultimate Sovereign?
(2)Prime Minister of India
(3)President of India
(4)All elected leaders of India
Ans:- (1) Indian People
- Nagaland was created as a separate state in the year ?
Ans:- (4) 1963
- Which among the following is not among six fundamental rights provided by Constitution ?
(1)Right to equality
(2)Right to Protest
(3)Right against exploitation
(4 )Right to freedom of religion
Ans:- (2)Right to Protest
10.Who appoints Comptroller and Auditor General ?
- Who appoints the judges of Supreme Court ?
Ans:- ( 4)President
- Who is head of Judiciary in the State?
Ans:- (3)High Court
- Delhi High court was established in?
14.Inter state council was constituted in ?
15.Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
(3)S.P. Sen Verma
Ans:- (1)Sukumar Sen
- Who among the following operates the National Disaster Response Fund which was constituted under the Disaster Management Act, 2005?
(1) Prime Minister
(2) Union Minister for Home Affairs
(3) Union Minister for Parliamentary Affairs
(4) Union Minister for Environment and Forests
Ans:- (2) Union Minister for Home Affairs
- Who among the following will head the National Council for Senior Citizens?
(1) Prime Minister of India
(2) Chairman of National Development Council
(3) Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog
(4) Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
Ans:- Update Soon
- Poll Monitoring System was implemented in which among the following states of India for the first time?
Ans:- (1) Goa
- What is the maximum number of candidates which EVMs (Electronic Voting Machine) can cater to?
Ans:- (2) 64
- 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___?
(4) PM Niwas
Ans:- (3) Panchavati