FCI Recruitment 2019
FCI (Food Corporation of India), published a new job notification for JUNIOR ENGINEER (JE) (CIVIL ENGINEERING / ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), ASSISTANT Posts. The recruitment is for total 4103 Vacancies. The willing candidates are informed to see the latest notification February 2019. Last Date of online application is 25-03-2019. For More details of FCI Recruitment 2019 Read Below.
Details of FCI Recruitment 2019:-
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Posts Name||JUNIOR ENGINEER (JE) (CIVIL ENGINEERING / ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), ASSISTANT GRADE-II (AG II) (HINDI), STENO GRADE-II, TYPIST (HINDI) AND ASSISTANT GRADE-III (AG III) (GENERAL /ACCOUNTS / TECHNICAL / DEPOT).|
|Job Location||North Zone – 1999
South Zone – 540
East Zone – 538
West Zone – 735
North East Zone – 291
|Starting Date of Apply||23-02-2019|
|Last Date of Apply||25-03-2019|
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON WHATSAPP GROUP. Click the link:- [email protected] . NOW YOU WILL BE ADDED IN MAHASARKAR GROUP”.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2019:
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical) – Qualification : Candidate Must Have Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II – Qualification : Candidate Must Have Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi) – Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Typist (Hindi) – Qualification : Graduate of a recognized University with 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi/English Typing.
- AG-III (General) – Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts) – Qualification : Graduate of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical) – Qualification : B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE
- AG-III (Depot) – Qualification :Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
Selection Process for FCI Bharti 2019:
Selection is through
- Test and/or
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.fci.gov.in earlier than the due date.
Application starts online 23-02-2019. Last Date of application is 25-03-2019. Admit Cards Download from : 15 days prior to announced date of examination & Date of Online Test : March/April/May, 2019