Booklist for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer, Group-A
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer Gr-A
Welcome to the Booklist for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer, Group-A. In this article, you will find a Booklist for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer, Group-A. This examination is difficult to pass. Reading good books may help you pass the Assistant Commissioner Ward Office (Group A) exam. Furthermore, our team has assembled detailed information on the syllabus and relevant books.
Exam Syllabus and Marks Distribution
Assistant Commissioner Ward Officers are mainly recruited by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission in Maharashtra. Recently, MPSC has announced an exam for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Group A). The examination will be conducted for 200 marks. The exam will include 100 questions in total. All the questions will be related to the Assistant Commissioner Post. The syllabus of the Assistant Commissioner is as follows:
- Administration and management
- Personnel and financial management
- Urban development
- Basic principles of law and Judiciary
- Disaster Management.
Below, our expert’s team has given a Book list for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer, Group-A 2022. We recommend all the students to consult following books because the examination is highly tough to crack. You can refer these books and study hard then possibly you will crack the exam.
Book list for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Ward Officer, Group-A:
- Administration and management Mains Mirror Series -2020 Lok Prashasan Evam Prabandhan Paper-2 Part a Unit 5 Khanda Ekai5 Nirman IAS by Sanjay Gupta.
- Disaster Management by R. Subramanian.
- Panchayat raj: Urban local Self-Government and District Administration by Prashant kadam.
- Disaster Management by Mrinalini Pandey.
- Manpower Planning by D. K. Sharma.
- Human Rights by Dr. H. O. Agarwal.
- Introduction to Urban development and Planning.
- Manpower Planning and Resourcing by Mr. Manikanta Sama Dr. V. Vijay Durga Prasad.
- An Introduction to Disaster management Natural Disasters and Man Made Hazards by S Vaidyanathan.
- Indian Financial System by Pathak Bharti.
- Administration of Maharashtra and District Administration by Prof. Shubhangi Dinesh.
- Disaster Management by Harsh K. Gupta.
- Fundamental Rights and Their Enforcement by Udai Raj Rai.
♦ Important Links (महत्वाच्या लिंक्स) ♦
〉 Government Jobs.
〉 Private Jobs.
〉 सर्व परीक्षांच्या सराव प्रश्नपत्रिका (Question Papers).
〉 परीक्षेचे निकाल (Results).
〉 परीक्षा प्रवेशपत्र (Hall Tickets).
〉 MPSC भरती.
〉 Bank Jobs.
〉 Mega Bharti 2022.
〉 Current Affairs ((चालू घडामोडी).
〉 रोजगार मेळावा (Jobs Fairs).
♦जिल्हा नुसार जाहिराती ♦
♦शिक्षणानुसार जाहिराती ♦
|७ वी (7th)||दहावी (SSC)||बारावी (HSC)||डिप्लोमा||आय.टी.आय||पदवी|
|पदव्युत्तर शिक्षण||बी.एड||एम.एड||एल.एल.बी / एल.एल.एम||बीएससी||एमबीए|
|बी.फार्म||एम.फार्म||बी.ई||एम.ई||BAMS/BHMS||एम.बी.बी.एस / एम.डी|