Amravati GK Current Affairs on mahasarkar.co.in. This is the page where we are deal with Amravati’s Current General Knowledge. Every questions come from various source i.e. Amravati’s Current Affairs, Amravati’s Polity, Amravati’s Economy, Amravati’s Award and Winners, Amravati’s Constitution, Amravati’s Law. This page is essential for everyone from 10 age to 60 age. Candidates who are preparing himself for Central Sarkari Naukri as well any of State Government Recruitment Exam, Entrance Exam they can follow this page.
mahasarkar.co.in is totally mobile friendly site. So subscribe Us and get important updates alert in just a second. There is no need to pay any of money to us for subscribe. If you found any of error please contact us.
|Current Mayor||Sanjay Naravne|
|Current Municipal commissioner||Hemant Pawar|
|External Link||Wikipedia Details|
Amravati GK & Current Affairs for August 2019
1.What is the state of Amravati city?
2.What type of city of Amravati city?
Ans: Municipal Corporation.
3.Who is the mayor of Amravati city?
Ans: Sanjay Naravne.
4.Who is the Municipal Commissioner of Amravati city?
Ans: Hemant Pawar.
5.What is the official language of Amravity city?
6.What is the telephone code of Amravati city?
7.What is the vehicle registration code in Amravati city?
Ans: MH 27.
8.What is the short name of Amrvati District?
9. What is the ancient name of Amravati?
10. Who is the District Collector of Amravati?
Ans. Abhijit Bangar.
11. How many Sub-divisions has Amravati?
Ans: – Achalpur, Amravati, Anjangaon Surji, Bhatkuli, Chandur Railway, Chandurbazar, Chikhadara, Daryapur, Dhamangaon Railway, Dharni, Morshi, Nandgaon Khandeshwar, Teosa, Warud
12. How many Villages has Achalpur?
13. How many Villages has Amravati?
14. How many Villages has Anjangaon Surji?
15. How many Villages has Bhatkuli?
16.How many Villages has Chandur railway?
17. How many Villages has Chandurbazar?
18. How many Villages has Chikhaldara?
19. How many Villages has Daryapur?
20. How many Villages has Dhamangaon Railway?
21. How many Villages has Dharni?
22. How many Villages has Morshi?
23. How many Villages has Nandgaon Khandeshwar?
24. How many Villages has Teosa?
25. How many Villages has Warud?
26. In which District Adarsh Science J.B. Arts And Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya is Located
In which year, Bombay Presidency State was split?
Bombay Stock Exchange was established in—
Area of the Maharashtra State is—
Ans:-3, 07,713 sq. km
What is the longitude of Maharashtra?
Ans:-720 36’ E to 800 54’ E
Latitude of Maharashtra is
Ans:- 150 35’ N to 220 02’ N
Krishna River from—
Ans:- West to East
The period of First Anglo-Maratha War was-
Which is Maharashtra flower?
Maharashtra High Court has how many Benches?
Ans:- ThreeSector Wise (Maharashtra) Jobs Update Click Bellow:
|Government Jobs||Healthcare Jobs|
|College & University Jobs||IT Sector Jobs|
For District Wise (Maharashtra) Jobs Update Click Bellow: